Thursday Weighers

LOL, thanks guys, hope today is great for all of you too xx

WHOOOOP WHOOOOP Yayyyy -3.5lb for me today, which takes me into the 17's, very happy bunny this morning :-D xx:party0011::party0011::party0011: Good Luck everyone xx

Yay!!! Huge well done, it's been quite a week for you!! Did you get awards too?! 2 stone and club 10? Amazing!!

Got to wait til 7.30 til I weigh in, don't have such high hopes this week, been good all week apart from Saturday's dinner at friends, bread and butter, wine and oh, the homemade lemon tart!!! We'll see what happens later. Time of the month and having a really hungry day too which doesn't bode well... good luck everyone!! xx

Well done everyone a pound off for me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yay!!! Huge well done, it's been quite a week for you!! Did you get awards too?! 2 stone and club 10? Amazing!!

Got to wait til 7.30 til I weigh in, don't have such high hopes this week, been good all week apart from Saturday's dinner at friends, bread and butter, wine and oh, the homemade lemon tart!!! We'll see what happens later. Time of the month and having a really hungry day too which doesn't bode well... good luck everyone!! xx

Haha, indeed I did, nice to get sparklies too :winner::party0049:....... hope you get on ok tonight, positive thoughts only....all day...xx

Just got back, 5 and a half pounds for me this week :) and I managed to get my stone award and slimmer of the week :D I'm totally pysched up for next week. Good luck everyone for their journeys xx

Wow if i do that well next week ill be happy xx well done x

Amazing!

1lb off for me. Very pleased after my birthday meal.

Just got back, 5 and a half pounds for me this week :) and I managed to get my stone award and slimmer of the week :D I'm totally pysched up for next week. Good luck everyone for their journeys xx

7lb off for me, after my not so sneaky 4.5lb gain last week :)

Thank you and gratz on all the fab losses this week!!

Back