Thursday Weighers

These losses are just brilliant everybody,so well done. Lets try and keep it up for another week xx

Thank you, I am ON IT this week, even measured my milk out this morning, and I haven't done that since the first week!!!

Moolumps, of course you're not letting the side down! It's only 1.5 lb gain and I'm sure you'll lose that and more this week!! That could be any of us any week... I really don't know were my loss came from this week! Superfree Princess is right. Anyway, as you've said, you're ready to whoop ass:whoopass:and will do grrrrreat next week :D The fact that you're back on track and determined means that you're already doing great!!!!!

Moolumps, of course you're not letting the side down! It's only 1.5 lb gain and I'm sure you'll lose that and more this week!! That could be any of us any week... I really don't know were my loss came from this week! Superfree Princess is right. Anyway, as you've said, you're ready to whoop ass:whoopass:and will do grrrrreat next week :D The fact that you're back on track and determined means that you're already doing great!!!!!

Thank you, I am gutted as I was feeling so positive last week but I did go to a friends house for dinner Saturday and went very 'off plan', I was hoping I would get away with it because I was really good the rest of the week, and was feeling good after my husband put a pic of us all dressed up on fb which got loads of positive comments about our weight loss - always good for an ego boost!!

I am measuring my milk today as I have noticed I've been drinking a lot more coffee and just want to check I haven't been going way over my hex a. Saying that I've just made myself a green tea rather than a pot of coffee anyway!

No sulking, just determination to get on with it now. I had some chocolate last night (within daily syns!) And now it's 100% all the way and target for Christmas!!

Awww, PlainLauraJane, so frustrating isnt it, but pleeease stick with it and hopefully you will reap your rewards next week xx

Stayed the same! :( I'm really annoyed because I've been good all week again!

This was me last week. I was absolutley gutted as I had been good ( no alcohol ) all week and I stayed the same. It was only my 3rd week on SW so felt like I couldn't do it and when Thursday came around this week I honestly wasn't going to go to weigh in as my scales were saying that I had sts again but I went and I lost 2 lb and got my half a stone award. I must admit I was very very happy. Keep at luv , It will show next week x

Don't forget, a lot of the time the scales may stay the same but the inches are disappearing. Try putting a piece of string around your waist and then cutting it where they meet. Any week when you've stayed the same weight - take it out and see how much you are actually losing :)

2.5 off... Nearly at my 2 1/2 stone award!! :D

Well done xx im hoping for a good loss this week even tthough had 2 mishaps lol

Weighed in a day early and half off, really pleased as been away for the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi everyone......its a STS this week for me, I am quite happy with that though as have had a bit of a full on week and really have given very little thought to menu's etc and have eaten out a few times, so thats ok, at least none gone on!! Good Luck everyone xx

Eek, it's here again! Good luck everyone!! Been 100% this week so hope it shows later. Got my gym induction this morning, feeling a bit nervous but I've signed up now, time to get on with it!!

Back