Thursday Weighers

Hi I'm Catherine I would like to lose 20 for christmas been on slimming world a few months but not 100 % but am on plan completely now xx support on here would be great xx
Currently 12.6 lbs x

Good Morning everyone, hope its a good one for you all. -1.5lb for me this week :)

For the past couple of weeks I have definitely not been on plan 100% AGAIN.

I had a bit of a blip about a month ago when the same thing happened but then I pulled myself back up by the boot straps and cracked on....I need to do this again. We need to remind ourselves of how far we have come and the determination it took to get this far, plus, how we felt right at the beginning causing us to start this thing in the first place. So.. best foot forward for another week.

If this weeks not been your best then just draw a line under it, start again and dont beat yourself up about it, we are only human......its just we'd like to see less of our human selves than we currently do!!!!! :-D

Good Luck everyone xx

STS for me. Quite pleased as away at Glasgow at weekend. Octobers been a slow weight loss month but Novembers gonna be much better as no birthdays or time away:D

well done on your losses!

Maintained despite being well behaved

3lbs off for me today, although I did get weighed in the morning and not the evening as usual. Let's see what next week brings :)

1 lb off for me this week, a very slow month here... going to really push the exercise this week. Here's to a huge loss in November!!

Back