Thursday Weighers

I'm a newbie, my weight showing here is my own weigh in-first weigh at SW is on Thursday but I've started before I go so I don't have a heart attack at the meeting!! Hope everyone has had a positive weekend, I'm planning the rest of my week out as I return to work on Wednesday after almost 5 months off! Now if that doesn't kick start my system, nothing will haha x

I'm a newbie, my weight showing here is my own weigh in-first weigh at SW is on Thursday but I've started before I go so I don't have a heart attack at the meeting!! Hope everyone has had a positive weekend, I'm planning the rest of my week out as I return to work on Wednesday after almost 5 months off! Now if that doesn't kick start my system, nothing will haha x

Mind you, when I say newbie I should say a returner-this is my second shot at SW this year, lost 17lb the first time and found that and some due to ill health, low motivation, change of tablets and a love of ice cream! Head back in the right place now, 8 weeks to Christmas so I'm hoping for 12 lb off by then-I think I'm being realistic rather than setting myself an unachievable target x

Mind you, when I say newbie I should say a returner-this is my second shot at SW this year, lost 17lb the first time and found that and some due to ill health, low motivation, change of tablets and a love of ice cream! Head back in the right place now, 8 weeks to Christmas so I'm hoping for 12 lb off by then-I think I'm being realistic rather than setting myself an unachievable target x

Fresh start will do you a world of good. You'll get that 12lb off by Christmas easily. Good luck!

I love feeling excited about weigh in if I've had a good week - such a good feeling. Especially when you step on the scales and the outcome matches the effort you've made! Make sure you come tell us how you've done!

They better show a loss this week lol

I'm crossing everything for you! I'll look funny when I walk down the street but it'll be worth it if you get a loss! ;)

Haha-bet that's a canny sight-if I'd known the groups were that supportive I'd have joined years ago! X I'm all planned for the rest of the day,it's just avoiding the coffee and biscuits at footy tonight that'll be the problem xx

Haha-bet that's a canny sight-if I'd known the groups were that supportive I'd have joined years ago! X I'm all planned for the rest of the day,it's just avoiding the coffee and biscuits at footy tonight that'll be the problem xx

Can you take some herbal tea bags and just ask for hot water instead? It sounds gross but as long as I have a hot drink in my hand, I don't really care if it's coffee, tea or herbal! There's some lovely flavours out there as well.

I have bovril when i go as its free xx as for biscuits syn em per biscuit and stick to that many

HELP!!

I am planning to start SW this thursday - so my weigh in will be on thursdays. However, how do I subscribe to this blog? I am new to this obviously and have no idea :( any help would be appreciated - I feel/look silly haha

Well, I'm not expecting much at weigh in tomorrow after some serious exercising this week, but something amazing happened today... I went to buy some sportswear and after trying everything on bought a size 14 bottoms and medium top and bra, that's 12-14! Apart from confirming my boobs have actually all but disappeared, a 14!!! I can't believe it!! I was a (big) 20 when I started, and 14 is where I want to be!!
Feeling good, and impressed with how much exercise I'm doing and I've been nominated for Miss Slinky! Wow, how to celebrate without wine... ;)

Well, I'm not expecting much at weigh in tomorrow after some serious exercising this week, but something amazing happened today... I went to buy some sportswear and after trying everything on bought a size 14 bottoms and medium top and bra, that's 12-14! Apart from confirming my boobs have actually all but disappeared, a 14!!! I can't believe it!! I was a (big) 20 when I started, and 14 is where I want to be!!
Feeling good, and impressed with how much exercise I'm doing and I've been nominated for Miss Slinky! Wow, how to celebrate without wine... ;)

That is fantastic xx

Hi ladies, -1lb for me this week......at least its the right direction:) - Good Luck everyone xx

Lost 4.5lbs this week :) so pleased after STS last week.

Back