Thursday Weighers

Congratulations Moolumps, having a physical proof of your weight loss like that must be really exciting!

I had 3.5 lbs off today and hit my club 10 and 1.5 stone awards - I've never felt so positive about a diet/life style change this far into it, I've normally given up within 3 weeks! Go all of us! :553:

One and a half off for me. Back to my lightest

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on the amazing losses

0.5lb for me. Not amazing but the right direction. I've been a carboholic this week.

Well done on the amazing losses

0.5lb for me. Not amazing but the right direction. I've been a carboholic this week.

Well done x a loss is a loss xxx

Well done everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done everyone! 1lb off for me, not bad considering I've upped the exercise, it's totm and I couldn't resist the meatballs and chips in ikea on Saturday!! Came 2nd in Miss Slinky, hated talking in front of a huge group of people but feel very honoured to be voted for.

Have great weeks :) xxx

Last edited:
Hi all, my first week on Slimming World this week and lost 2 1/2 last night. Was hoping for a bit more but Id been watching my calories for a few weeks beforehand instead of just going onto a brand new diet so am happy.

On a mission to lose a stone before Christmas so hoping for the same next week!

Hi all, my first week on Slimming World this week and lost 2 1/2 last night. Was hoping for a bit more but Id been watching my calories for a few weeks beforehand instead of just going onto a brand new diet so am happy. On a mission to lose a stone before Christmas so hoping for the same next week!

Well done Maroo-I'm hoping for the same as youso lets get at 'em haha! 7 weeks to go so we should be able to do it x

Haven't posted for a while but been going the right way - 3lb off last week, -3lb off this week - Total in 10 weeks 1 stone 12lb - got my club 10 and SoW was really chuffed. I'm just getting worried about Christmas

Haven't posted for a while but been going the right way - 3lb off last week, -3lb off this week - Total in 10 weeks 1 stone 12lb - got my club 10 and SoW was really chuffed. I'm just getting worried about Christmas

That's fantastic! Worry about Christmas when it comes, you've got almost 7 weeks before it comes and bites us all on the bum ;-)

I agree dont let the fact xmas is on its way get in ya way with your weight loss. Try to keep on plan up to the big day and stay within plan on Christmas day. I intend to have a SW free day on Christmas day. I will be eating a load of free foods anyway but not gonna stress over syns x will worry about that on boxing day lol

OK, this is a bit off topic - but how do I 'like' someone else's post? It may be obvious but I'm completely missing it!

Back