Thursday Weighers

OK, this is a bit off topic - but how do I 'like' someone else's post? It may be obvious but I'm completely missing it!

Just under your post to the right in blue is the LIKE button, but I'm on my laptop.
I've just joined here but have been doing SW for two months and have lost 13lb, so hoping to get my 1 stone award on Thursday xx

Just under your post to the right in blue is the LIKE button, but I'm on my laptop.
I've just joined here but have been doing SW for two months and have lost 13lb, so hoping to get my 1 stone award on Thursday xx

I know if its the app on the phone then u dont get the choice to like a post or at least my phone wont let me lol

In the new app ( the one with a http://banner saying new) you press in the post and it highlights and you get choices inc to like the post

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi can I join am doing slimming world at home but weighing in on Thursdays. Had a 2lb loss last week Hoping for similar this week x

Hi can I join am doing slimming world at home but weighing in on Thursdays. Had a 2lb loss last week Hoping for similar this week x

Well done on your first weeks loss x i am sure u can get same again this week x good luck x

Hey everyone, I joined SW in August :) new to here though and I WI on a Thursday with the hubby I have 4.5 pounds to go to my first stone so should have that by Christmas I hope

Hey everyone, I joined SW in August :) new to here though and I WI on a Thursday with the hubby I have 4.5 pounds to go to my first stone so should have that by Christmas I hope

I am same x i have another 4.5lbs and i will reach my stone award ;)

I better get a weight loss tomorrow... I am sat in Pizza Hut @ a kids party & I haven't eaten anything! X

Good look at WI tomorrow everyone :) mine is at 7.30 I had a good week not as much exercise this week, I lost 4 pounds last week so any loss would be great tomorrow even 1 pound which would put me nearly back at my pre pregnancy weight, had a baby so that put a stop to my weight loss and I gained this pregnancy now that is a first damit LOL

Good look at WI tomorrow everyone :) mine is at 7.30 I had a good week not as much exercise this week, I lost 4 pounds last week so any loss would be great tomorrow even 1 pound which would put me nearly back at my pre pregnancy weight, had a baby so that put a stop to my weight loss and I gained this pregnancy now that is a first damit LOL

Mine is at 9.30am :) i would like a 2lb loss this week to get me in next stone bracket :)

morning everyone -4lbs for me this week yayyy and that gets me my 2.5 stone :-D good luck to you all xx

Congratulations, -3lb for me which brings me into the 12st bracket. Good luck to everyone x

Back