Thursday Weighers

Horrible when it's not deserved. I put a pound on but it's star week so not stressing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done to all the losses so far :)

Gained 0.5lb :( not convinced it was deserved at all!
I hate when that happens, but I find that when it does and you have had a good week it will show if not next week the week after! about 3 weeks ago I went to WI had a great week loads of exercise felt really good and was up 0.05 I was raging esp as hubby was down 3.5 LBS and got his first 1/2 stone he was bold as well I was saying to him don't eat all the biscuits LOL , I lost the following week 3.5 got my 1/2 stone and won slimmer of the week! delighted with it so hang in there bet you will lose that half and then some :) I think sometimes our bodies like to trick us, I found when I was up I felt slimmer if that makes sense!

took some pictures the other day for before and took our measurements determined to shift this weight for my big 40 next year not going to be fat and 40 :p

Have lost 2lbs this week, taking me into next stone bracket & 2.5lbs away from my stone award :)

Well done on your fab losses

Sts for me. Deserved but still a bit disappointed. Must try harder!

Some good losses people, I'm breaking the good streak with a 2lb gain :( Going back to weighing in the evening (last 2 have been morning weigh in's) and a star week hasn't helped. Pledging to lose that 2lb for next weeks weigh in!!

Good luck everyone else x

1 lb off for me, frustratingly slow now but better off than on so I'll take it! Two weeks into the gym so lucky to have a loss at all apparently. I did change into my lightest trousers especially so that probably helped!! ;)

ToriaP1 - if I went from morning to evening weigh in I'd gain 4 lbs easily!!

1 lb off for me, frustratingly slow now but better off than on so I'll take it! Two weeks into the gym so lucky to have a loss at all apparently. I did change into my lightest trousers especially so that probably helped!! ;)

ToriaP1 - if I went from morning to evening weigh in I'd gain 4 lbs easily!!

I prefer mornings for that reason lol im my lightest lol

I am absolutely delighted tonight!! Lost 3 lbs tonight, I have lost 1 st 6.5 lbs on Slimming World (in 2 months) and in total it makes 3 stone 4 lbs so far!

I am absolutely delighted tonight!! Lost 3 lbs tonight, I have lost 1 st 6.5 lbs on Slimming World (in 2 months) and in total it makes 3 stone 4 lbs so far!

Well done that is brillant x

well done, I lost 1 & 1/2 lbs tonight, meaning I got my 1 stone award :D

Well done xx i am 2.5lbs away from my stone award so hoping i get that next week :)

Lost half a pound happy with that though had a big loss last week cutting out bananas this week as I ate a lot of them this week and aiming for a 2 pound loss next week ☺

Back