Thursday Weighers

1 lb off for me, frustratingly slow now but better off than on so I'll take it! Two weeks into the gym so lucky to have a loss at all apparently. I did change into my lightest trousers especially so that probably helped!! ;)

ToriaP1 - if I went from morning to evening weigh in I'd gain 4 lbs easily!!

Thanks moolumps, I tried to take the last two weeks losses (both 3lbs) with a pinch of salt but it was still a teeny kick to the teeth - like from a very miniature shetland pony - to see the gain. Nevermind, next week will be onwards and downwards.

Expecting a gain this week as had a totally off day sunday and then fish tonight from fish shop x

I've stuck to plan but not feeling like I have lost anything this week where as other weeks I did. Will see in the morning!!!

I've stuck to plan but not feeling like I have lost anything this week where as other weeks I did. Will see in the morning!!!

Aye its first time since starting that i think i may have gained :(

you never know may be it will be a sts or 1/2 a pound down I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Good luck all tomorrow with WI mine late in the evening 7.30

Thank you xx I really hope its a STS or even a 0.5 loss xx

- 2lb very happy, first week I thought I hadn't lost as body felt the same, shows me I just need to trust the plan :)

Well after stressing last few days I have lost a pound :D Pleased with that

Well done everyone on their losses

1.5lb down for me. My best loss for a while!

I didn't think I had lost either so goes to show to get on the scales and face it

Well done everyone on their losses

1.5lb down for me. My best loss for a while!

Well done x whatever u did differently this week repeat it next week lol xx

Back