Thursday Weighers

Morning - hope everyone has a weigh in they are happy with today. I have lost 3lb this week. Very happy had stuck to plan but had more Syns this week so didn't know what the effect would be. Going away for a mini break this weekend hope it isn't to bad for my diet x

Well done on a great weight loss :D

So chuffed this week - Lost 2.5lbs got my stone award and slimmer of the week too. Plus only 3lbs away from my club 10 award :D :D

Just been a div and deleted all my subscriptions lol including my own diary lol

So chuffed this week - Lost 2.5lbs got my stone award and slimmer of the week too. Plus only 3lbs away from my club 10 award :D :D
Congratulations well done on stone loss and slimmer of the week, that is a really good day :)

Congratulations well done on stone loss and slimmer of the week, that is a really good day :)

Yes really feeling great :D All my food today is syn free so treating myself to a options hot choc and a digestive later lol

Only 0.5lb off for me this week but it's all in the right direction so I'm certainly not complaining. I'm off chasing the northern lights tonight, taking a flight north and hoping we'll see them and also having a meal out - I'm not expecting too much for next weeks scales ;)

Good luck everyone today and next week x

Only 0.5lb off for me this week but it's all in the right direction so I'm certainly not complaining. I'm off chasing the northern lights tonight, taking a flight north and hoping we'll see them and also having a meal out - I'm not expecting too much for next weeks scales ;)

Well done and like u said its small but still in right direction xx

Well done on the loss! Very jealous, please take lots of pics if you do get to see the Northern Lights.

Only 0.5lb off for me this week but it's all in the right direction so I'm certainly not complaining. I'm off chasing the northern lights tonight, taking a flight north and hoping we'll see them and also having a meal out - I'm not expecting too much for next weeks scales ;) Good luck everyone today and next week x
Well done, your break sounds more exciting than ours, enjoy x

Well done everyone. I lost one and a half and got this ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417107575.889074.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done, sounds like another good week all round x

Half a pound off for me, getting a bit fed up of this major plateau I've hit and I'm being SO good. Fingers crossed things pick up again soon...

Back