Thursday Weighers

I'll be weighing in on a Thursday once I hopefully start back at group next week. First week doing SW on my own at home though and 4lbs off! I'm astonished.

Hi all,

Looks like it was a good week all round!

3.5 lbs off for me this week (thank God, as this was the unexplained 3.5 lbs I had put on last week!!!)

Hope everyone has a good week x

Hi all,

Looks like it was a good week all round!

3.5 lbs off for me this week (thank God, as this was the unexplained 3.5 lbs I had put on last week!!!)

Hope everyone has a good week x

Well done x

Keep going! Have you tried changing your plan to red or green days? or doing a mix of EE and Green?

Thanks :) I'm sticking with what I know for now, it's a month now since I joined the gym so that explains it for the last few weeks, it's just hard when I'm sticking to plan and not seeing much progress. I've lost 3.5lbs in the last 9 weeks!! Keeping everything crossed that things pick up again, planning a completely none slimming world Christmas, which might be just what I need to jump start the losses again after ;)

Thanks :) I'm sticking with what I know for now, it's a month now since I joined the gym so that explains it for the last few weeks, it's just hard when I'm sticking to plan and not seeing much progress. I've lost 3.5lbs in the last 9 weeks!! Keeping everything crossed that things pick up again, planning a completely none slimming world Christmas, which might be just what I need to jump start the losses again after ;)

Ahhhh that may explain it then! My friends consultant told her it would take around 2-4 weeks for her body to get used tot he gym and eating healthy so she may see no loss or a slow loss :) worth it tho for the abs hehe :D

I am also doing a completely off plan christmas (just for the christmas day though...and probably christmas eve night haha).

Our consultant told us about exercise last week and said it can take 4 weeks to show on the scales - a girl in our group started excercising and gained a lb over the course of 3 weeks then lost 6lb in her 4th... she said it's something to do with the body retaining water for muscle repair (if you haven't used them for a while!) so it takes 4 weeks to show on scales, 8 weeks to show to others and 12 weeks to show to yourselves (or something like that)

:) well done though xx

Reeeeeaaally hoping that big loss is coming!!! This is the 4th week so hoping it happens soon!!

Hi sorry I've been missin for a couple of weeks, been very busy. The upshot is STS for the last 2 weigh ins, at least no increases!!!

So, the weight may not be shifting at the moment but bought some Gap jeans at the weekend - never done that before and a size 14, oh yes!! Even tried on a 12, got them on and done up but just a bit too much mummy tummy over the top for that just yet!! 3 sizes down, feeling good

So, the weight may not be shifting at the moment but bought some Gap jeans at the weekend - never done that before and a size 14, oh yes!! Even tried on a 12, got them on and done up but just a bit too much mummy tummy over the top for that just yet!! 3 sizes down, feeling good

Well done xx i tried a pair of my 14s on other day and was so happy when they fit me xx

Hi everyone, can I join here please? I've been a Tuesday weigher until this week but switching to the Thursday class as of next week so my weigh day is changing x

Ive lost 2lbs this week :) only 1lb to my club 10 xx

Morning everyone, its another STS for me this week :sigh:...good luck everyone xx

Morning everyone, its another STS for me this week :sigh:...good luck everyone xx

Its always disheartening when u maintain but least its not a gain xx

Back