Thursday Weighers

Well done everyone :D xxx

Well done on the losses x

Half off well done on the losses everyone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

3 and a half for me today - I'm chuffed to nuts :D I have taken off 2 stone and half a pound in 9 weeks - wtg slimming world!

3 and a half for me today - I'm chuffed to nuts :D I have taken off 2 stone and half a pound in 9 weeks - wtg slimming world!

That is amazing :D

2.5lbs off for me! Wahooooooooo!!! Annoyingly half a pound away from my next award but I am back in the game, feeling good and exactly one stone to target. Bring. It. On.

1lb off for me, pleased after this week. Congratulations to everyone for their losses looks like another good week x

Well done to everyone - good week all round!!

I lost 5 lbs this week and absolutely thrilled to bits with it :woohoo:

Best of luck with the week ahead x

Wow 5lbs that's amazing xx what did you do lol I must know lol

Wow 5lbs that's amazing xx what did you do lol I must know lol

Thanks Blades4life! - I have absolutely no idea!! I didn't do anything different or eat anything different for the week! The only thing I can think of is two weeks ago I was up 3.5 lbs for no reason at all (still don't know what happened) and then I did the Success Express for the following week and lost that 3.5 lbs last week. Maybe some of this loss was hanging around from that previous week??? I don't know - I was eating normally - my 1/3 superfree with 2/3 free. I didn't even do any exercise this week :confused:

I've forgot to log on here. 3.5 off this week. I've 3 stone 4 pound off. Want my 3.5 stone award for xmas! :

Thanks Blades4life! - I have absolutely no idea!! I didn't do anything different or eat anything different for the week! The only thing I can think of is two weeks ago I was up 3.5 lbs for no reason at all (still don't know what happened) and then I did the Success Express for the following week and lost that 3.5 lbs last week. Maybe some of this loss was hanging around from that previous week??? I don't know - I was eating normally - my 1/3 superfree with 2/3 free. I didn't even do any exercise this week :confused:

Well thats good then lol x i buggered up two days so far lol

I only need half a pound this week to get my next award, so I reeeeally want that but would be happier if it was more!!! Fingers crossed, good luck everyone!!

I only need a 1lb for my club 10 award but had a dodgy week lol xx have had a sneaky look and looks like i may have got away with it but we will see x

1lb gain the weekend has caught up with me. Such a hard time of year for weight loss. Works Christmas do next week as well. . Will try harder as want no more gains!

Back