Thursday Weighers

Good luck everyone 3lb off for me and reached a stone loss, I cab actually feel it on my body this week for the first time- helps keep me motivated which is well needed this week as we a have colds and my son has a chest infection!

Lost 0.5lb which after last weeks food is good enough for me lol its still a loss :)

We'll find everyone. One and half pounds off for me. Only half away from my target

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well done on everyones losses :D been a hard week for me so I amn not too hopeful. I don't think I will have gained but maybe a STS - i'd be happy with that!

Well done on everyones losses :D been a hard week for me so I amn not too hopeful. I don't think I will have gained but maybe a STS - i'd be happy with that!

Good luck xx

2.5lbs shed this week, probably having the flu and the beginning of the week helped with that! Well done everyone!

Another good week, well done on the losses :)

Well done everyone xx

Sorry I'm a bit late with my update again!! My weigh in last Thrusday was STS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! at least it has not gone up, hoping for just a little loss at least this week xx

Sorry I'm a bit late with my update again!! My weigh in last Thrusday was STS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! at least it has not gone up, hoping for just a little loss at least this week xx

A sts is good but it can be frustrating after a while. Did you take your measurements when you started? Sometimes it can help if you see the tape measure change even if your weight is not playing fair!

A sts is good but it can be frustrating after a while. Did you take your measurements when you started? Sometimes it can help if you see the tape measure change even if your weight is not playing fair!

I was about to say same thing xx i just looked through my book and found my first measurements so after my coffee im going to take a 2nd lot as that was 8 weeks ago :)

Back