Thursday Weighers

Ooh exciting Blades, let us know how it goes :)

Aye i will xx just been tutting at sone of the vcld posts. I know each.forum is for different diets and each to they own but one particular lass is on it and running and its physically making her ill yet members are supporting her. I was once anorexia which like i say is basically the cheap version of a vcld. It maddens me that people do this to themselves and pay over odds for the privledge xx

0.5lb off for me again. Got my club 10 award and 3lbs away from my 1.5st award :) may just do it before xmas eve weigh in lol

Hi 2lbs off for me this week and got my Club 10 award :D only 1.5lbs to my 1 and half stone award, hoping before Xmas but weighing on Tuesday so a short week, hmmm not sure if doable? x

Half a pound off for me and my 5.5 stone award!!! So happy to get it before Christmas, it's been soooo long since my last award I really had to work to get this bugger! Weigh in is Tuesday next week, not sure what will happen, short week and there will be a few drinks this weekend. Not worried about that though :)

Hi 2lbs off for me this week and got my Club 10 award :D only 1.5lbs to my 1 and half stone award, hoping before Xmas but weighing on Tuesday so a short week, hmmm not sure if doable? x

I weigh a day early so only technically I only got 5 days to try lose 3 lbs lol

Well done everyone.
I lost three pounds got sow and got to my target

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done everyone.
I lost three pounds got sow and got to my target 

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done that's an amazing achievement :D

Well done everyone on the amazing losses this week!!!!

I was up 1.5 lbs last night. Bit disappointed as was on plan and good for most of the week except for Christmas party on Saturday night. Going to be as good as I can for the next few days as I weigh in on Tuesday too. This short week could be a toughie for us folks so best of luck xxxxxx

Back