Thursday Weighers

Everyone seems to be weighing in early on the Tuesday next week, my group is going for saturday morning - I should have no excuse really for a gain next week as I've got 9 days and an morning weigh in - but I'm sure Christmas might have other plans! :xmascheers:

Everyone seems to be weighing in early on the Tuesday next week, my group is going for saturday morning - I should have no excuse really for a gain next week as I've got 9 days and an morning weigh in - but I'm sure Christmas might have other plans! :xmascheers:

U never know xx good luck

I'm not going to beat myself up too badly if I do gain. It would be really nice to get to 13st 3lbs by new year, I'd love to start 2015 off at a mere unhealthy BMI instead of an obese BMI - but it will come when it comes and if I have a great Christmas and that delays it, then so be it :eatdrink023:

I'm not going to beat myself up too badly if I do gain. It would be really nice to get to 13st 3lbs by new year, I'd love to start 2015 off at a mere unhealthy BMI instead of an obese BMI - but it will come when it comes and if I have a great Christmas and that delays it, then so be it :eatdrink023:

Too right xx xmas is for having fun not bein strict x

Well done on everyone's losses so fab for this time of year. I've weighed in late as been so hectic. I've lost 0.5lb. Wanted more but a loss is a loss. . Won't be weighing in next Thursday as I think most people won't be either.

Yay amazing! Good luch to everyone else weighing early today. Will be back to update either way once I've weighed at 7.30!

My weigh in is tomorrow xx well could have been tonight but so used to mornings so decided xmas eve was for me lol

Weighed in this evening and lost a pound - amazing after the drinks and treats I've already had!! Wonder what will happen next week?! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Last edited:
Weighed in this evening and lost a pound - amazing after the drinks and treats I've already had!! Wonder what will happen next week?! Merry Christmas everyone!!!??????

Well done xx

2lb lost, reached club 10 and in to the 11st think I may undo that tomorrow but will be back on it for January.
Well done on the losses this week, with this time of year and a short week people are doing well x

2lb lost, reached club 10 and in to the 11st think I may undo that tomorrow but will be back on it for January.
Well done on the losses this week, with this time of year and a short week people are doing well x

Wow well done x

Lost 2lb this week which means im a pound away from my 1.5st award which i might get this week lol u never know lol

Lost 2lb this week which means im a pound away from my 1.5st award which i might get this week lol u never know lol
Well done good luck for reaching it next week x

After a great xmas day, now chilled with whiskey hehe :D

Had my weigh in today and it was 3lbs on - I'd already made peace with a gain and actually I'm quite happy it's only 3lbs! We went round friends and family who are all very good cooks and show their love by cooking amazing things for you. I'm drawing a line today though and it's back on it - here's to a loss next week :)

Good luck everyone else x

Back