Thursday Weighers

Hi All, well I have managed to STS for 7 weeks now!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I do have to admit for the last 4 of those I have been a tad off plan. My aim now is that as Christmas is over and I missed my "lose 3stone by christmas" goal by 5lb, to get back ON plan and get some good losses going in the New Year. Although I have STS I am quite pleased with this in a way as at least none has gone back on and I have maintained for all that time so best foot forward again. Good luck to you all and lets make 2015 our "new me" year xx

Joining 1st Jan. Will b weighing in thursdays! Have between 2 to 3 st to lose.. :) x good luck all n happy new year!♡

Unofficial weigh in as cant get to group as its stupidly icy out and very dangerous. My scales say 11st 3lb so a loss of 1.5lb :) could be a bigger loss as last time i weighed before group i was 3lb less at group but taking what it says at home as cant see me losing 4.5lbs after being off plan 4 days lol xx

Sts this week which is a miracle after 3 days off plan and yesterday evening - fully on it this week!! Good luck everyone x

Unofficial weigh in as cant get to group as its stupidly icy out and very dangerous. My scales say 11st 3lb so a loss of 1.5lb :) could be a bigger loss as last time i weighed before group i was 3lb less at group but taking what it says at home as cant see me losing 4.5lbs after being off plan 4 days lol xx
Well done, a loss is great at this time of year :)

Hi all, 2.5 lb off for me this week which is astonishing as i ate all round me for the last week! Have a feeling it could catch up with me next week though...

Happy new year to everyone!!!

Well done, a loss is great at this time of year :)

Thanks :) only just got up after new years celebrations. My hubby and kids are still fast on lol xx

Thanks :) only just got up after new years celebrations. My hubby and kids are still fast on lol xx
Very jealous my baby was up by 7 my boy at 9 and my Partner in bed recovering from flu - I am very grumpy lol

Well done everyone . Haven't been brave enough to weigh in today. Too much food and drink last night. When I'm off work I definitely lose track of days. Restarting plan today so hoping for damage limitation this week.

Very jealous my baby was up by 7 my boy at 9 and my Partner in bed recovering from flu - I am very grumpy lol

Oh heck xx sounds like my house lol x my daughter been up & down all week and her temperature went up to 39c :( Anyway thought she was ok but shes now back in bed fast on so worried now. She always complains of headaches and had various tests that have come back clear. Just she seems so outta sorts and my hubby says shes just putting it on :( Yet when hes poorly hes expects everyones sympathy

Oh heck xx sounds like my house lol x my daughter been up & down all week and her temperature went up to 39c :( Anyway thought she was ok but shes now back in bed fast on so worried now. She always complains of headaches and had various tests that have come back clear. Just she seems so outta sorts and my hubby says shes just putting it on :( Yet when hes poorly hes expects everyones sympathy
Hope your daughter is feeling better soon, I think men have less patience than we do with others being ill. My partner struggled with flu without the attention he had before the baby arrived but at least he is feeling better. I think little ones seem to get lots of things one after the other, has your daughter had an eye test for headaches? I had headaches a lot when I was 11 and turned out to be my sight, at least the tests came back clear but doesn't help not knowing x

Hope your daughter is feeling better soon, I think men have less patience than we do with others being ill. My partner struggled with flu without the attention he had before the baby arrived but at least he is feeling better. I think little ones seem to get lots of things one after the other, has your daughter had an eye test for headaches? I had headaches a lot when I was 11 and turned out to be my sight, at least the tests came back clear but doesn't help not knowing x

She has reading glasses but shes a monkey for not wearing them. Shes fast on now xx im making an appointment tomorrow for her x

This is my first weigh in so I am starting at 17st 4lb, it pains me to even type the numbers, hopefully This is the last time I will see those numbers on the scales.

This is my first weigh in so I am starting at 17st 4lb, it pains me to even type the numbers, hopefully This is the last time I will see those numbers on the scales.

What plan are you following xx

Quite an impressive Christmas gain of 6.5lb for me!!

100% today though and from now on... Got that target in my sights!

Hi today was my first weigh in of my rejoin today, I weighed in at 17st13.5lbs x

Welcome Siobhanh and Safia :grouphugg:Keep your journey posted on here and we'll all support and encourage you all the way.

Despite my 3lb gain last Saturday, I was stunned to find 5.5lbs melted off this week, probably burning and withering away from my disapproving glare. I'm so happy as I feel I'm back on track again.

Whatever those scales say to everyone, it's a fresh year and a fresh start. Lets make sure we get through this year in a lot healthier shape than we left the old one :)

Thanks for the welcome, I am following the extra easy programme. I went to the classes about a year ago and did well initially had lost 1 1/2 stone but had a few medical problems and missed a few classes and fell off the wagon. So now I am going to do it myself at home with the support of the forum. I am inspired by some of the losses. I am interested in the amount of exercise people are managing? I find it hard to work it in some days

She has reading glasses but shes a monkey for not wearing them. Shes fast on now xx im making an appointment tomorrow for her x
Hope she is feeling better tonight x

Back