Thursday Weighers

My first weigh in 2015 and down 0.5lb. Very pleased with the holidays damage limitation.

My first weigh in of the new year......... -1lb, well at least its in the right direction. Good Luck everyone for today xx

-3lb for me, first loss for 2015!! Good luck everyone x

Good morning, Congratulations on your losses. I have lost 6lbs so very happy with that:D. I am off today so plan to get organised and make some soup and take 5 minutes to plan the next weeks meals. Good luck to everybody weighing in later.

Good morning, Congratulations on your losses. I have lost 6lbs so very happy with that:D. I am off today so plan to get organised and make some soup and take 5 minutes to plan the next weeks meals. Good luck to everybody weighing in later.

So you should be very happy, that is fantastic WELL DONE xx

Lost 1.5lbs since my last official weigh in at group x

Wow congrats everyone - fab losses here this week :D

I can't make class this week so will have to wait until next week to see how I'm getting on...

Best wishes for the week - let's hope it's a good one for us x

Didn't get to weigh in today as hubby's car was at the garage so had no lift :sigh: Hopefully next week will be a nice big loss then x

3lb off for me, almost half of the Christmas gain off... happy with that :)

Here's to another great week! :D

Hi I haven't updated on here for a while, but I put on 2lbs over Xmas and have lost 1&1/2 lbs since, wahooo. Just 2 more lbs to my 1&1/2 stone award, hoping for next Thursday xx

Christmas gain was still catching up last night 1lb on :( but that means total gain was 1.5lbs over christmas so could've been much worse. Am definitely back on plan now - all healthy stuff bought and christmas food gone :)

I have rejoined slimming world on January 2nd but my weigh in day will be Thursday's.
Week 1 I have lost 10lb
Wanting my 4lb this week to get my stone award!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back