Thursday Weighers

I have rejoined slimming world on January 2nd but my weigh in day will be Thursday's.
Week 1 I have lost 10lb
Wanting my 4lb this week to get my stone award!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bloody hell well done on losing 10lbs xx

afternoon all. so weigh in day is tomorrow for us all. how have we all been this week. I personally was really good until sunday evening came then i had a "few" to many syns but hopin been good for the last 3 days have saved me somewhat.. fingers crossed for a loss this week for everyone :D

I'm not expecting a great week to be honest. I've been snacking on lots of syn free stuff but not a lot of free foods. I have a really bad habit of weighing myself everyday (I know only the SW ones on a Thursday count) and they haven't moved at all this week. My only saving grace is that I usually weigh in on an evening but I'll be working tomorrow evening so I'll be going for a morning weigh instead. I'll be grateful to see a lb off, need to attack it big style next week :sigh:

I'm not expecting a great week to be honest. I've been snacking on lots of syn free stuff but not a lot of free foods. I have a really bad habit of weighing myself everyday (I know only the SW ones on a Thursday count) and they haven't moved at all this week. My only saving grace is that I usually weigh in on an evening but I'll be working tomorrow evening so I'll be going for a morning weigh instead. I'll be grateful to see a lb off, need to attack it big style next week :sigh:

You never know xx ive hidden mine lol

I should just hide it and be done with it, but it's an addiction! Weighing myself each and every morning is basically my crack cocaine! I don't know whether to shake my head or be grateful that it's cheap at least!

Hi ToriaP1, I am also a serial weigher, I get up and weigh myself every morning. I rationalise it by saying it keeps me on track, a motivator but I don't think it's a good idea. If you have fallen off plan and weigh yourself and you remain the same or lose you can rationalise what you ate etc. My husband hid the scales for a few weeks, I found it eventually!!! We could try and reduce the amount of times we weigh in and reduce it to every 2nd day. I weigh in on Thursdays so will try and avoid another weigh in until Saturday.

Another serial weigher here!! I'm trying to cut down to every other day but it's so hard.i do slimming world online so that makes it worse as I have to weigh at home once a week! Good luck for tomorrow everyone :)

Hi, I'm a Thursday weigher. I joined sw 2 weeks ago, lost 5 lbs last week and have got my second wi this evening. I really want 2lbs for my first half stone award. I have stuck to plan 100%l but yesterday I was at my dad's house and used his scales (my son broke mine a few months ago -a blessing in disguise!!!) and it only showed a loss of 1lb. I know 1lb is a good loss, but in week 2 after a perfect week (shines halo) I would like more. Whenever I've done sw in the past I've lost 2lbs + on a perfect week, so hoping the scales were out or it was just a blip and tonight will get me my half stone.

Good of luck to everyone that weighs tonight, I hope the scales are kind!

Aaarrrrggghhhh....... +3lb I cannot believe it been good these last 2 weeks. Do you think it could be Xmas catch up? So disappointed. Good luck to you all xx

Aaarrrrggghhhh....... +3lb I cannot believe it been good these last 2 weeks. Do you think it could be Xmas catch up? So disappointed. Good luck to you all xx
I have gained a pound as well and have been good, I just said to my partner I wondered if it was Xmas gain - oh well onwards and upwards xx

I used to be a serial weigher and i also thought well ive lost so a little treat wont hurt or if i gained i would think stuff it may as well go off plan. Now i only weigh myself if ive been bad lol xx

Oh no xx but sounds like xmas catching up so heres to a good loss next week x

I'm looking forward to weigh in this afternoon I really hope I lose 4lb to get my stone award! I lost 10lb last week in my first week so I know it's a big ask but fingers crossed x

I'm looking forward to weigh in this afternoon I really hope I lose 4lb to get my stone award! I lost 10lb last week in my first week so I know it's a big ask but fingers crossed x

I would like 4lbs too to get me in next stone bracket :)

weighed myself this morning down 2pound delighted with it as i was very bad sunday evening work got on top of me so i turned to sweets n treats....... I am also one who must weigh herself every morning and when I dont see a loss I try figure out what happened the day before eg not enough speed food, water, to many syns if I have a loss even if its only .0 something of a pound it gives me the encouragement i need to keep going as someday I think ive eaten far too much

Hi ToriaP1, I am also a serial weigher, I get up and weigh myself every morning. I rationalise it by saying it keeps me on track, a motivator but I don't think it's a good idea. If you have fallen off plan and weigh yourself and you remain the same or lose you can rationalise what you ate etc. My husband hid the scales for a few weeks, I found it eventually!!! We could try and reduce the amount of times we weigh in and reduce it to every 2nd day. I weigh in on Thursdays so will try and avoid another weigh in until Saturday.

Oh wow, that's gonna be hard - ok, no weighing in until Saturday (I'll probably be up at 04:30 now in anticipation of standing on those damn scales!)

Hi, I'm a Thursday weigher. I joined sw 2 weeks ago, lost 5 lbs last week and have got my second wi this evening. I really want 2lbs for my first half stone award. I have stuck to plan 100%l but yesterday I was at my dad's house and used his scales (my son broke mine a few months ago -a blessing in disguise!!!) and it only showed a loss of 1lb. I know 1lb is a good loss, but in week 2 after a perfect week (shines halo) I would like more. Whenever I've done sw in the past I've lost 2lbs + on a perfect week, so hoping the scales were out or it was just a blip and tonight will get me my half stone.

Good of luck to everyone that weighs tonight, I hope the scales are kind!

There can be a vast difference between people's scales, mine are close to the SW ones (about 0.5lb higher) but my mum's scales are well off and show a +4lb difference. Don't be put off until you know how close the scales are to the one, true scales :p

Ooops, forgot to post my 0.5 loss this week - not great, but as I had 2 (yes! 2) curly wurly's last night I have no one to blame except myself. I need to look at the bigger picture, I've lost 2st 9.5lbs since starting - why jeopardise that by nibbling my way back up the scales? Focus Toria, focus!!

Good luck to everyone, may your will power be a thousand times greater than mine x

Back