Thursday Weighers

:wow: Jengen - way to go you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing!

Let us in on your secret ;)

Just been sticking to plan- had 3 meals out but made good choices!
Planned all my meals for the week ahead so knew what was having each night

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

A 1 lb loss for me this week. I am disappointed but not in the loss but in myself have not stayed on plan. I am blown away by all the fantastic losses this week congratulations to everyone:)

ToriaP1 I failed miserably have weighed myself twice today so much for trying to weigh in every second day, will try and stay off the scales until Sunday

Last edited:
lol you are on Toria I've reinspired myself too . Glad it has had the desired impact . I'm on it too this week :) xx

A 1 lb loss for me this week. I am disappointed but not in the loss but in myself have not stayed on plan. I am blown away by all the fantastic losses this week congratulations to everyone:)

ToriaP1 I failed miserably have weighed myself twice today so much for trying to weigh in every second day, will try and stay off the scales until Sunday

Well done still losing despite a bad week xx

I feel marginally less guilty about jumping on the scales this morning and yesterday morning. Oh well, if it were that easy to snap out of, it wouldn't be an addiction would it?? :p

I feel marginally less guilty about jumping on the scales this morning and yesterday morning. Oh well, if it were that easy to snap out of, it wouldn't be an addiction would it?? :p

Maybe when I have lost and maintained my weight loss and changed my bad habits I will trust myself so won't need the scales!!

Hi everyone......I have made a discovery from my long distant past, so long distant past I'd forgotten I had it........................I can see my collar bone:wow::8855:!!!!! Sorry just had to share.............plus my cankles are disappearing too:party0019: xx

-4lb this week , think my body is making up from last weeks gain and the extra steps have helped x

da da Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa -5lb for me this week. Like jojojojo has said thats the 3 that mysteriously went on last week plus another 2 off so I am well pleased......but....so sick of seeing a 17 on those scales now, desperately love to see it start with a 16 next week....and only another 2lb to that 3st award. Good Luck everyone xx:wee:

Last edited:
Well done ohhowiwish a great week for you

i am delighted with a 4lb loss, it's so encouraging to see those numbers drop week by week.

Well done Siobhanh, that is great, yes you are right it is encouraging. I had hit a 3month since I started "oh I want to eat things I shouldnt" phase in Nov/December and went off plan for about 7 weeks (not entirely but more syns than I should have had) but managed to maintain until last week when I put 3lb on which gave me the boot up the backside I needed to get back on it properly.

I am so desperate to make sure that this time I do it for keeps. I have lost a couple of stone here and there at points in my adult life and then put it all back on plus more thus leading to me ending up at 42 years of age weighing 20stones, thinking about all the things I would have liked to have done but not done because I have felt conscious of my weight. My husband is being so supportive and encouraging which helps so much with these things. We love walking in Scotland and Lake District and it would be so great if we could get a bit more adventurous with those walks in the future.

So onwards and downwards....hopefully, and this time its my eating habits I am changing for life and not just for a mad couple of months xx

Total wow ohhowiwish!! You totally stomped all over my 3lbs off (which I only achieved by giving myself partial food poisoning yesterday) Fantastic news and I happily bow in defeat at your 5lb awesomeness, but don't rest on your laurels cos I'll be chasing you for next week's crown!

Have a great week everyone xx

Back