Thursday Weighers

Total wow ohhowiwish!! You totally stomped all over my 3lbs off (which I only achieved by giving myself partial food poisoning yesterday) Fantastic news and I happily bow in defeat at your 5lb awesomeness, but don't rest on your laurels cos I'll be chasing you for next week's crown!

Have a great week everyone xx

LOL thanks and well done Toria that is fantastic, we are doing well arent we. No resting on laurels here LOL. Same time same place next week xx

Well as expected I maintained but I know why which is main thing so on it 100% this week and hope for a good loss next week :D

Hey,
I'm a newbie looking to start soon, All my local slimming world groups I can attend seem to be on a Thursday!
Hoping you all dont mind me joining in! :)
All the best for everyone tonight! :)

Hey,
I'm a newbie looking to start soon, All my local slimming world groups I can attend seem to be on a Thursday!
Hoping you all dont mind me joining in! :)
All the best for everyone tonight! :)

The more the merrier! Come on in. Besides, all the best people weigh on Thursday's. In all seriousness, it's a great day to weigh; lots of time to make up for a naughty weekend.

The more the merrier! Come on in. Besides, all the best people weigh on Thursday's. In all seriousness, it's a great day to weigh; lots of time to make up for a naughty weekend.

I love your thought process! Friday is my naughty night, But Fakeaway friday hopefully! I don't know wheather to go to my first meeting next week, Or wait till after my operation.... I just want to get started!! :confused: doing as much as I can now with the info I have found on here. But i have no idea of red and grean days heb and hea's lol!

Hmmm, Yeah I suppose that is true!
My operation is on a Thursday so will definately miss that one, and I could be laid on my front for a week before Im mobile enough to get about... I dread to think how much weight I could put on that week not moving and not much to do. Ill have to keep reminding my belly its not hungry its bored! Eeeeks!
Cant wait to start going to the group and getting to grips with it all!

Week 2 lost 5.5lb today slimmer of the week and half stone award 10.5lb in 2 weeks ?

Another 1lb off today, wohoo better than I thought it would be x well done to all
oh just seen my BMI is now less than 30 yay x

Last edited:
Yay! 2 lbs off tonight, and it was my star week so wasn't sure how it'd go! It means I've lost 10.5lbs in 3 weeks!!

I would suggest going to group and getting started. All that stuff about being forewarned and forearmed... I love my group! I find the support on here brilliant as well, but there's nothing like being in group and celebrating with other people.

I agree xx even after a bad week im guaranteed to walk.out smiling xx

Another 1lb off today, wohoo better than I thought it would be x well done to all
oh just seen my BMI is now less than 30 yay x

Cant wait till mine is hehe xx

Back