Thursday Weighers

hi everyone i know i dont weigh myself until thursday but im one of these ones that have to weigh myself every mornin and i havent lost anything since thursday nt even .01 of a pound im sticking to the diet and the whole lot cracking up as this is only my 3rd week and so far im stayin the same

hi everyone i know i dont weigh myself until thursday but im one of these ones that have to weigh myself every mornin and i havent lost anything since thursday nt even .01 of a pound im sticking to the diet and the whole lot cracking up as this is only my 3rd week and so far im stayin the same

have u stayed same all the three weeks or just this week x

just this week and ive stayed within my syns and all . feelin really down about it but am going to stay on plan and talk to my consultant on thursday and see if she has any ideas as to what might be goin on or where im going wrong

just this week and ive stayed within my syns and all . feelin really down about it but am going to stay on plan and talk to my consultant on thursday and see if she has any ideas as to what might be goin on or where im going wrong

If you are weighing at home in between official weigh ins, DONT!!!!
Its the worse thing you can do as anyones weight can fluctuate during week before settling xx If you have stayed 100% on plan than it should show on the scales at weigh in xx
Another good tip I would also give you is record your measurements, I have done this and I am amazed at how many inches I have lost and its seems when my weight slows down a little I lose inches instead :D

Finally keep at it, you are doing so well xx Good luck xx I am on here most nights and sometimes if I get a minute to myself in day lol

thanks blades4life. the constant weighing has been on going for 2 yrs started loosin in the jym and kept it up but was getting terrible with the food. so slimming world keeps me on track with my food ( i think) and the jym for tonning up. so weighing myself every day is jus a habit ive gotten into now. tryin to stop but findin it so hard.

thanks blades4life. the constant weighing has been on going for 2 yrs started loosin in the jym and kept it up but was getting terrible with the food. so slimming world keeps me on track with my food ( i think) and the jym for tonning up. so weighing myself every day is jus a habit ive gotten into now. tryin to stop but findin it so hard.

it is a hard habit to break xx i used to weigh myself on a daily basis when i did calorie counting and it took many years infact to actually stop although if im bad during week i do tend to weigh myself at home just to weigh up the damage lol x

ALERT
Sorry if this is too much info but need to know if its just my body or if others are feeling the same.
does anyone else here find you are not going for a number 2 as often as what you were before they started SW but is full of gas .

it is a hard habit to break xx i used to weigh myself on a daily basis when i did calorie counting and it took many years infact to actually stop although if im bad during week i do tend to weigh myself at home just to weigh up the damage lol x

do you find yourself doing a quick calorie count of the food u eat while doing SW now

ALERT
Sorry if this is too much info but need to know if its just my body or if others are feeling the same.
does anyone else here find you are not going for a number 2 as often as what you were before they started SW but is full of gas .

YES I have noticed this I wasnt sure if it was just me nice to know its not. But I have been having peppermint tea after every meal to try and flush it so far at least once a day now but befor lucky once evdry 4 days (sorry for tmi) xx

I confess to being a serial weigher, it's a bad habit bug don't feel secure enough to stop weighing every day. It's great to see the numbers dropping but can also give you false confidence when you go off plan....

ALERT

glad u asked as im same lol x i trump a lot but have about 2 poos a week and thats it xx

must buy some peppermint tea and see if that helps me. but so happy to know that im not the only one with this problem :D

yes it can be annoying although had two today so doing well lol x

Who's looking forward to weighing in tomorrow? I've had a good week (I think) but in the past I've had fab weeks and only lost 1/2 lb so I won't get my hopes up! Anyone think they will have a great loss tomorrow? I threw my scales in the bin as they were so unreliable and a waste of time. So I have no idea now :)

x Little

Hi little just read your post and realised I weighed in a day early. I feel foolish now, a little insight into my state of mind at the moment....

I'm sort of looking forward to it... have been good all week, not gone over syns, but have used more syns than usual....as I've quit smoking, so had a tough time with the munchies! Fingers crossed I get a good loss this week though, as only need 2.5lbs to get my half stone award!!

morning everyone. -2lb for me today which gets me my 3st award yayyyyyyy!! Good Luck to you all today xx

morning everyone. -2lb for me today which gets me my 3st award yayyyyyyy!! Good Luck to you all today xx

well done xx got another two hours before i know how ive done lol

Hi little just read your post and realised I weighed in a day early. I feel foolish now, a little insight into my state of mind at the moment....
I did my food diary for completely the wrong day the other week - some weeks are just like that :)

Back