Thursday Weighers

1lb off today, pleased after spending most of this week in Holland x

well done xx got another two hours before i know how ive done lol

Sorry about that blades :ashamed0005:, I'm going it alone from home and persuaded my hubby to be my official weigh in person on a Thursday morning lol. I wanted to do it this way as if I was just looking myself it wouldnt keep me as motivated I dont think. Seems to be doing the trick so far and a lot cheaper than class every week and I get loads of support from my lovely hubby and on here too, hope all goes well for you today xx

Had what I thought was an amazing week last week and only lost 0.5lb, and after a maintain the week before, that's an average loss of 114 grams a week! Bold weekend behind me so hopefully I won't do too bad at 7.30...

Morning Ohhowiwish - congrats on the 2lbs you've beat me again! :worthy:

I lost 1lb this week, leaving me 1/2 lbs shy of my 3stone. Will definitely be getting that next week! On a side note, i'm going skiing next month and have been trying on ski trousers, I fit comfortably in a size 14 :eek: :D I'm now charting weight territory I haven't seen since my school days!

Morning Ohhowiwish - congrats on the 2lbs you've beat me again! :worthy:

I lost 1lb this week, leaving me 1/2 lbs shy of my 3stone. Will definitely be getting that next week! On a side note, i'm going skiing next month and have been trying on ski trousers, I fit comfortably in a size 14 :eek: :D I'm now charting weight territory I haven't seen since my school days!

Toria, that is FANTASTIC news well done you, I soooo LONG for the day when I can get into a 14, dont think I've been able to do that since is was 14 years old as, well, thats how my weight seemed to go on....a stone a year LOL, why the hell I didnt pull myself together all those years ago I dont know, anyhoo....

I desperately want to be into the 16st something bracket next week so COME ON WE CAN DO THIS :whip:

Oh and thank you by the way, you have been keeping me honest all week if you didnt know it :winner::thankyouthankyou:xx

thought i was doing well this week haven't been weighed in group yet but my scales are telling me I've put on 2lb new medication is making me bloated and every time i eat i have to run to the toilet(sorry) dreading weigh in tonight and to top it off booked in for a colonoscopy on Monday morning which is going to throw everything up in the air especially after seeing what i am and aren't allowed to eat :(

Lost 2.5lbs this week :D Need 2lbs next week to get my 2st award xx

Toria, that is FANTASTIC news well done you, I soooo LONG for the day when I can get into a 14, dont think I've been able to do that since is was 14 years old as, well, thats how my weight seemed to go on....a stone a year LOL, why the hell I didnt pull myself together all those years ago I dont know, anyhoo....

I desperately want to be into the 16st something bracket next week so COME ON WE CAN DO THIS :whip:

Oh and thank you by the way, you have been keeping me honest all week if you didnt know it :winner::thankyouthankyou:xx

Hahaha, I could say the same for you - everytime i've looked at having seconds at dinner or snaffling some of the kids crisps I've reminded myself about our competition and you've kept me on the straight and narrow!

You will definitely hit the 16s next week and I'll be striving for my 3 stone award, keep the goals small and they are easily achievable. I think we all deserve a pat on the back this week :party0038:

Lost 5.5lb this week
Was worried about all the pasta and rice I had but I was still on plan 100% and never went over 10/15 syns.
Made up
I got my 1.5 stone award and I am 4.5lb from my 2 stone award

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done some really good losses x

Thanks for SOM and SOW too
Made up
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422561426.509058.jpg

Lost 1.5lbs this week, taking my total weight loss so far to 6lbs.

I am a bit disappointed as I was hoping for 2.5lbs to get into the next stone bracket and get my 1/2 stone award. Ah well, hopefully next week.

Sorry about that blades :ashamed0005:, I'm going it alone from home and persuaded my hubby to be my official weigh in person on a Thursday morning lol. I wanted to do it this way as if I was just looking myself it wouldnt keep me as motivated I dont think. Seems to be doing the trick so far and a lot cheaper than class every week and I get loads of support from my lovely hubby and on here too, hope all goes well for you today xx

cheers love xx i lost 2.5lbs x x

Lost 5.5lb this week
Was worried about all the pasta and rice I had but I was still on plan 100% and never went over 10/15 syns.
Made up
I got my 1.5 stone award and I am 4.5lb from my 2 stone award

well done u done fantastic xx

Lost 3lb this week taking me lost to 13.5lb in 3 weeks also got slimmer of the month really pleased with myself xx

Back