Thursday Weighers

Maintained again. So upset. Showed my consultant my food diary and she says I'm doing nothing wrong. Don't know what to do :cry:

Maintained again. So upset. Showed my consultant my food diary and she says I'm doing nothing wrong. Don't know what to do :cry:
Really sorry to hear- horrible when you are sticking to plan, are you doing a food diary on here maybe we can help x

2.5lb off...meaning I am 1lb away from 2 stone :)
Well done that is really good loss, I am 2lb away from 2 stone hopefully we can both make it for next week :)

Haven't done a food diary here, might try that on Monday. I just don't know what is happening I've been doing great up to now!

Have you changed exercise or anything? I maintained this week, which I was a bit surprised about. I've been on plan and I know that I've had much worse weeks and still come away with a loss. I have done a lot more walking this week as well as being back in the gym, which my consultant feels could have effected it as well.

Well done that is really good loss, I am 2lb away from 2 stone hopefully we can both make it for next week :)

Ive also got 2lb till my 2st award xx

Have you changed exercise or anything? I maintained this week, which I was a bit surprised about. I've been on plan and I know that I've had much worse weeks and still come away with a loss. I have done a lot more walking this week as well as being back in the gym, which my consultant feels could have effected it as well.

Nothing! But will be doing some this week- time to change the game!!

Im half a pound away from my stone hopefully can do that this week as i have pulled biggish numbers so far just got everything crossed lol xx good luck every1 who has a small amount for there next award xx

totally forgot to report my weigh in results on thurs but stayed the same however i got on the scales dis morning like i do every morning and lost 3pound so hopefully it will keep going down the way on will report total loss on thurs again :D

Morning all,

Well, we survived January...

I was up 5 lbs last week. Have no idea where it came from as I stuck to plan every day and didn't go over my syns and even did SP for 5 days... Was hoping for a nice loss as I've been very slow since the new year, but instead got a huge gain...

Best of luck for everyone for the coming week xx

Hi all, I have been hit by the dreaded lergy that everyone and his wife seems to have at the moment (thought I'd done well to avoid it!!) coughing and sneezing for England lol. So not as much exercise as I would have liked so far this week but still 100% on plan so hopefully there will be some downward movement on those scales come Thursday xx

Back