Thursday Weighers

and so the weekend isover :D how has everyones week been so far.!!

not too bad :) hope to lose 2lbs this week to get my 2st award

how is everyone feeling about there weigh in tomorrow, is anyone hoping for a certain weight loss (all I need is 1/2 a pound for my stone award).
good luck everyone.

how is everyone feeling about there weigh in tomorrow, is anyone hoping for a certain weight loss (all I need is 1/2 a pound for my stone award).
good luck everyone.

i need 2lbs for my 2st award x hope i get that tomorrow x

- 4lb today - 2 stone lost and half way to target. Good luck to all the Thursday weighers especially those close to the next stone/ half stone loss x

well done jojojojo i am also -4 pounds delighted after staying the same last week worked really hard this week. I cant believe this diet and the new way of living I am loving every meal feeling stuffed and dont have that horrible bloated feeling and have loads of energy. only 9 pounds t reach my personal target once im there Ill reset for a new target

Morning everyone its a stay the same for me today. Never mind positive thinking....hopefully next week :). Good Luck to everyone else.....hope you have had a great week Toria xx

:17729:I am very embarrassed to say I have just scoffed half a terrys chocolate orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........its fess up time:ashamed0005: xx.................but boy did it taste good lol x

Oh now I want a Terry's chocolate orange!
Glad you enjoyed it missus! My plan is no matter how tonight goes, I'm getting a hot chicken fillet roll from Spar for lunch tomorrow- with coleslaw!

I've been visiting my sister this week and showing her all the SW tricks and recipes as she is interested in doing it, by going back to basics I've shed 3lbs this week, got my 3 st bling plus picked up SOTW and SOTM. I walked out of group thinking that this is how a rock stars feel :cool:

And thank you for giving me a chance this week Ohhowiwish! You've kicked my butt the last 2 weeks, i guess you were feeling a bit sorry for me :)

Go get 'em people, onwards and downwards!

-3.5lb this week 1st 3lb in total xx

well done jojojojo i am also -4 pounds delighted after staying the same last week worked really hard this week. I cant believe this diet and the new way of living I am loving every meal feeling stuffed and dont have that horrible bloated feeling and have loads of energy. only 9 pounds t reach my personal target once im there Ill reset for a new target
Well done, not far to your personal target at all :)

-1.5lbs :D

Back