Thursday Weighers

3lb off 2nite xx

Well done to all you 'losers' tonight! I've lost 2lbs this week :)

Sts last week but 5.5lb off this week yey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sts last week but 5.5lb off this week yey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done thats fab xx

A bit late in updating but it was a 1lb off for me this week. Well done everyone else - some fabulous losses out there!

A bit late in updating but it was a 1lb off for me this week. Well done everyone else - some fabulous losses out there!

Well done xx

Hello all! I've recently changed group to Thursday night, so I'll be joining you all if that's ok! I've had a coupel of bad weeks but have been back 100% since Thurday so fingers crossed for this week :)

I'm being very good.... Was in Edinburgh at the start of the month and then a wedding the following weekend so I have been a train wreck and gained half a stone! Haha. Trying desperately to get it back off ASAP :) Fingers crossed!

Weekends are deffo the toughest time for me too but I think I'll just have to suck it up for a little while and try be 100% every day.... Except maybe weigh in night ;)

You're getting really close to target! Have your losses slowed down much?

Hey Everyone!

I'm a slow loser :sigh:, managed to shift 2.5 lbs last weigh in after maintaining for 2 weeks, desperate to lose 2.5 this week and get my 2 stone award which will mean I'm officially half way to target. I turned down an Indian meal out on Saturday so I must be desperate...

Can Anyone who seems to have nailed it give me any advice? I see some members losing so quickly and I'm just plodding along. I stay to group every single week and cook almost everything from scratch, I'm off work this week as it's half term which could go either way.

So far today I've eaten 1 pear, 4 apples, 2x hifi light (hexa), 2 eggs s/w chips and beans for lunch with a cuppa, planning on Lamb shank, mash and veg for dinner and a Muller light to get me through the night.

Looking forward to Thursdays weigh in, just hope I manage to keep on track!

x Little

You're getting really close to target! Have your losses slowed down much?

Ha, yes, I'm tearing my hair out! Have lost 2.5lb in the last 5 weeks- but I've never put on weight! I had a big loss (4.5lb) after Christmas, and it's slowed up since!
I did get upset this week at weigh in, but I am realising that I can only do my best, and to be happy with not putting it back on!

Hi Little! There's nothing wrong with being a slow loser so let's get that out of the way first of all! :) I get big losses sometimes, but if I cheat at all I get large gains, very quickly, so slow and steady really is a better way to be.

A couple of things from what you've posted:

I wouldn't recommend eating 4 apples, mix it up a bit instead with other speed foods. Do you eat the same foods a lot? It can slow your losses. I would also recommend adding something like mushrooms or tomatoes to that lunch to give you a speed boost.

Your Hex B is there in your bars, but what about your Hex A?

Have you been eating your syns? There's none in what you've posted and they are important too!

Up the speed foods, shake things up a bit, that would be my advice anyway! Hope this helps :)

Hi Little! There's nothing wrong with being a slow loser so let's get that out of the way first of all! :) I get big losses sometimes, but if I cheat at all I get large gains, very quickly, so slow and steady really is a better way to be.

A couple of things from what you've posted:

I wouldn't recommend eating 4 apples, mix it up a bit instead with other speed foods. Do you eat the same foods a lot? It can slow your losses. I would also recommend adding something like mushrooms or tomatoes to that lunch to give you a speed boost.

Your Hex B is there in your bars, but what about your Hex A?

Have you been eating your syns? There's none in what you've posted and they are important too!

Up the speed foods, shake things up a bit, that would be my advice anyway! Hope this helps :)

Very sound advice! I have much better results when I change things up a bit. Personally, I found that using my HEXB on something other than cereal bars was much better for me. I just wasn't losing when I had them every day. Variety is the spice of life and seems to also be the success of weight loss for me.

Back