Thursday Weighers

i no weigh in day is tomorow but im down 3 pound this week absolutely thrilled. the 11 stone mark is getting closer and closer to me look like i will have to reset my target soon :wee::wee:

i no weigh in day is tomorow but im down 3 pound this week absolutely thrilled. the 11 stone mark is getting closer and closer to me look like i will have to reset my target soon :wee::wee:

Oooo thats great news xx

Morning everyone x 1.5lbs off for me today :) I'm off on holiday next week skiing so I definitely expect to put on when I weigh myself in 2 weeks time - lots of hot chocolate brandies for apres ski prob won't help the weight loss :D

3.5lbs off today for me eek x

I really hope the good luck in here rubs off on me! Feeling nervous about the scales later...

Hi Everyone :)

My first official way in online.. I lost -4lb this week, taking me to -11.5lb :)

Good luck everyone else for your weigh in's.

Aiming for the stone next week :) x

Hi Everyone :)

My first official way in online.. I lost -4lb this week, taking me to -11.5lb :)

Good luck everyone else for your weigh in's.

Aiming for the stone next week :) x

Fantastic loss xx well done x

Wow! Fantastic well done you! I bet you're feeling really chuffed at the moment :character00115:

Thank you xx yes im feeling amazing as im now only a stone away from target, my BMI is under 30 & i need another 3.5lbs off to get my 2.5st award hehe xx Love Slimming World!!!

Good luck for today everyone. It's not going to go well for me :( I've been ill, totm, Valentines, shrove Tuesday and my nephew's birthday party. Writing it all down makes it even worse! Ooooooops.......here goes!

Omg!!! :eek:

I lost 2lbs. I'm going to have to be extra careful this week to make sure this week doesn't catch up!! :flirt2:

1.5 off for me! Very happy after the blowout weekend I had (even though I did try super hard to undo it all!) 1lb to my SW registered target- 8lb to my goal weight! Wanted to change my target but my consultant said to get to the original target first- which I suppose is fine cos I'll be a free-to-go member then ;)

Down 5.5 last night! Really happy, but still have some of that pesky gain to get rid of, so have to keep pushing on this week...

has anyone had a really bad weekend i mean REALLY bad and still managed to loose weight on weigh in day. I just quiet concerned that with my social weekend this weekend Ive undone about 3 weeks work. However I know you have to live and whatever and I enjoyed yesterday and going to enjoy today too. but just wondering will i be able to pull it off or am I only kidding myself

Back