Thursday Weighers

has anyone had a really bad weekend i mean REALLY bad and still managed to loose weight on weigh in day. I just quiet concerned that with my social weekend this weekend Ive undone about 3 weeks work. However I know you have to live and whatever and I enjoyed yesterday and going to enjoy today too. but just wondering will i be able to pull it off or am I only kidding myself

Depends xx one week i had two nights where i drank and had 2 takeaways but still lost x was only half a lb but it was in right direction at least x

I'm joining a new group this week and will be weighing in on Thursdays from now on. I haven't lost anything this week, I have gained but I'm taking it on the chin and starting from now

Welcome Crunchy! I recently changed from Tuesdays so Thursdays, so far it's going well so fingers crossed it's the same for you!

so had a sneaky peek at the damage i done for weigh in tomorrow n up 1.5 pound im delighted its not more. i dont feel bad as i enjoyed my weekend and was right bk on track on monday. I think the best thing i done to get myself bk on track on monday was had meal prepared for hangover day. and SW chips at the ready that evening so it felt like i was been bold but was been good :D.... now to have a big loss next week

Really hoping for a good loss this week, but am dubious. I had a good loss last week and that usually hinders me from losing the following week. Fingers crossed I am wrong though! I've done loads of body magic.

Weighed in. -5.5lbs this week :) 17lb's total. Really happy. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xx

Weighed in. -5.5lbs this week :) 17lb's total. Really happy. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xx
Well done that is a great loss.
- 3lb for me which brings me to 2 1/2 stone loss, def getting there now x

Well done that is a great loss.
- 3lb for me which brings me to 2 1/2 stone loss, def getting there now x

Wow that's great well done!!x

A pound loss for me this week qhich im happy with xx maybe a gain this week though as my birthday tomorrow and starting a day early lol xx

A pound loss for me this week qhich im happy with xx maybe a gain this week though as my birthday tomorrow and starting a day early lol xx
Well done and enjoy the birthday celebrations x

Well done everyone x

Well done and enjoy the birthday celebrations x

Ended up a 3 day binge oops but will try my hardest to reep it back for Thursday xx

Birthday is only once a year, glad you enjoyed it and good for body to have a bit of a shake up once in a while x

Back