Thursday Weighers

Birthday is only once a year, glad you enjoyed it and good for body to have a bit of a shake up once in a while x

Yes that is very true xx

We've just come back from a fab week skiing :26: and according to my home scales, I've put about 5lb on - totally don't regret it! I'm now back to being extremely good to see if I can minimise the damage on the official Thursday scales, wish me luck! :fingerscrossed:

We've just come back from a fab week skiing :26: and according to my home scales, I've put about 5lb on - totally don't regret it! I'm now back to being extremely good to see if I can minimise the damage on the official Thursday scales, wish me luck! :fingerscrossed:

Good luck Toria! The main thing is that you enjoyed it. Very jealous, would love to be skiing again. My sister's in Canada at the moment, visiting her boyfriend, who's working a season; lots of the white stuff there.

Ooh very jealous of your sister! I've got milk bottle blue skin which burns when exposed to a fridge light! I much prefer my winter holidays - at least I only have to worry about my face getting burnt.

Know that feeling lol It was my birthday at start of week & I ended up on a 3 day food binge lol xx have been good since Sunday so hoping the scales are kind to me in morning lol x

Weigh in day.......good luck to all the Thursday weighers :)

Weigh in day.......good luck to all the Thursday weighers :)
Thanks -2lb for me 1st 2lb to lose can see the possibility of reaching it now x

My first gain lol up half a pound x bit after start to last week im happy with that :)

No idea how it is going to go this evening! Was good as gold last weekend, then had about 16-18 syns on Monday, about 20 on Tuesday, and yesterday I tried not to use any syns but ended up out for dinner :cry: 7.30pm will tell all :sigh:

Weighed in, lost 3lb's this week :) Takes me to 19.5lb's in 7 weeks :) Aiming for the 1.5lb at least next week to get my 1 and a half stone but i'd be happier with any more! Haha x Well done everyone else :)

Well done everyone xx

1.5lbs off this week :)

Back