Thursday Weighers

Going to be starting again in class. will be joining tommorow. will post weight tommorow.

Good luck Thursday weighers. I'm so cross with myself. Had a blow out last night. I mean who is stupid enough to have a blow out the night before wi. I've been good all week as well, but chances are I've messed up for tonight. Lesson learnt!! I have. A million and one [STRIKE]reasons[/STRIKE] excuses why I did it, but seriously??!! :mad:

Good luck Thursday weighers. I'm so cross with myself. Had a blow out last night. I mean who is stupid enough to have a blow out the night before wi. I've been good all week as well, but chances are I've messed up for tonight. Lesson learnt!! I have. A million and one reasons excuses why I did it, but seriously??!! :mad:
It is amazing what we do to ourselves, but think of the whole week of being good shouldn't be overshadowed by one night :)

2 on for me, had a bad weekend but did try and flexi Syns and was under for the week but that didn't work. I have a feeling I need to cut down on the HEalthy extras as little one is nearly
6 months and doing some weaning and maybe I should be on one extra rather than 3 now and not wait till she is 6 months, don't want it to effect the milk though as still feeding a lot x

Good luck Thursday weighers. I'm so cross with myself. Had a blow out last night. I mean who is stupid enough to have a blow out the night before wi. I've been good all week as well, but chances are I've messed up for tonight. Lesson learnt!! I have. A million and one reasons excuses why I did it, but seriously??!! :mad:

We all have these moments sometimes and what does cross our minds im not sure lol i tend to be naughty then think stuff it ill have some more naughty stuff since ive started xx hence why me in a foul mood mixed with food can be a disaster lol

Hi, think I'll be a Thursday Weigher from now on....

Don't know what I was last week, but back to lowest of the last week or so at
12st4.8lbs

So a minor victory at back to the lowest i've seen this diet, (prob 5 days ago saw it for the first time)

1.5lbs off for me today so just 1.5lbs away from my 2.5st award xx

up two. had a bad weekend as it was my birthday tried to get bk on track monday was good for breakfast then fell off the wagon n got bk on track by the evening. but its ok im back on plan again so hopefully next week

I lost half a pound. I've done my food shop this evening after wi so have lots and lots of speed food in the house now :) I want a good loss next week!

Lost 3.5lb last night :eek::eek::eek: Now I was very good this week, but that's one of my biggest losses ever! Thanks to that, I now have my 2 stone award :D
Am now 2.5lb under target which I was warned about, but still 4.5lb from my own personal target- so I need to change it! Feeling good today :cool:

Hello! Happy Thursday. It comes around so fast!! Good luck to all the Thursday weighers :D I had a lovely. Mother's Day where I went over syns, other than that I've been perfect :) Let's see what the scales say.........

Hello! Happy Thursday. It comes around so fast!! Good luck to all the Thursday weighers :D I had a lovely. Mother's Day where I went over syns, other than that I've been perfect :) Let's see what the scales say.........
good luck for today

Back