Thursday Weighers

4lb off for me which was needed after the gain last week. One more week to make March count. Exactly 1st left to go to my target :)

4lb off for me which was needed after the gain last week. One more week to make March count. Exactly 1st left to go to my target :)

Well done. fantastic result.

Got my first weigh in this morning.(started again after time off) Feeling really good about it.
good luck, a good feeling is a good indication of a good loss :)

Amazing losses already today. Well done :D I've got to wait until this evening to weigh, and am only working a half day today, so it's now a waiting game........

Waiting game is over. I lost 4.5 lbs. Soooooo happy. Got my club 10, and also slimmer of the week.

Waiting game is over. I lost 4.5 lbs. Soooooo happy. Got my club 10, and also slimmer of the week.
well done that is a great loss and well done of the club 10 :)

0.5lb off. Delighted to be honest thought the alcohol could have done a lot of damage! Luckily the food I've come accustomed to carrying around helped! :cool:
Now officially 3lb under target so going to try hard next week and get my warning, then change my target the following week. Can it only be changed in batches of 7lb, or just a min of 7lb? Want to get to 6.5lb from where I am now!

Some great Thursday losses... keep up the good work ladies/gents. We shall soon be at goal. :hug99: xx

Some great Thursday losses... keep up the good work ladies/gents. We shall soon be at goal. :hug99: xx

Aye hopefully lol x

Back