Thursday Weighers

Aye it has come round fast xx been 100% all week so hoping for a good loss :D

0.5 lb loss,not much,but was so excited to be 12st anything,it has been a VERY long time since I saw 12st on my weighing scales

0.5 lb loss,not much,but was so excited to be 12st anything,it has been a VERY long time since I saw 12st on my weighing scales

Thats great sweety xx well done xx

Thrilled to say a 4lbs loss this week... out for a meal this evening and it's likely to be syn heavy so no chance to sit on my laurels... straight back on it to focus on a loss for next week. I shall eat lighter today and go syn easy for a few days afterwards.

Keep up the good work all. xx

Congrats on getting into the 12's DianaS ... I can't wait to join you. xx

Thrilled to say a 4lbs loss this week... out for a meal this evening and it's likely to be syn heavy so no chance to sit on my laurels... straight back on it to focus on a loss for next week. I shall eat lighter today and go syn easy for a few days afterwards.

Keep up the good work all. xx

Congrats on getting into the 12's DianaS ... I can't wait to join you. xx

Wow 4lb loss thats amazing xx where u off to for your meal xx me and hubby went to harvester a few weeks ago and that was lovely xx

Wow 4lb loss thats amazing xx where u off to for your meal xx me and hubby went to harvester a few weeks ago and that was lovely xx

Thank you... I am very pleased with the loss, yes.

I am going to an Italian restaurant... which means pasta, pizza, pastry and icecream. It is a hard menu to choose healthy options I think, especially as I don't eat gluten. But this place in particular does serve gluten free pasta dishes so I shall opt for one of those with a tomato based sauce and an icecream/fresh fruit type sweet. And a couple of glasses of wine (no more though as I haven't drank alcohol for about a year and I will be sizzled uber quick lol) but I am not going to focus on SW too much. I shall just choose the right options and totally enjoy myself. :D

Thank you... I am very pleased with the loss, yes.

I am going to an Italian restaurant... which means pasta, pizza, pastry and icecream. It is a hard menu to choose healthy options I think, especially as I don't eat gluten. But this place in particular does serve gluten free pasta dishes so I shall opt for one of those with a tomato based sauce and an icecream/fresh fruit type sweet. And a couple of glasses of wine (no more though as I haven't drank alcohol for about a year and I will be sizzled uber quick lol) but I am not going to focus on SW too much. I shall just choose the right options and totally enjoy myself. :D

Ooo sounds lovely and actually quite sw friendly xx well your luck must have rubbed off on me as i lost 4lbs this week too :)

I'm feeling a bit :cry:today, so I'm pretty sure I will be up. Too many slips this week!!

Oh dont stress too much xx we are human at end of day xx sending hugs xx

Hi well done all, haven't been on here for a while but I lost 2.5lbs this week, so proud, hoping for 2 stone award next week, fingers crossed xx

Hi well done all, haven't been on here for a while but I lost 2.5lbs this week, so proud, hoping for 2 stone award next week, fingers crossed xx

You will do it xx keep up the good work x

I've lost 2 lbs this week and got my stone and a half award. I couldn't weigh at my usual group, which means I've been to a morning group instead of an evening. I'm going to have to be so good this week now to make sure I don't gain by next Thursday as I definitely weigh a bit more in the evening.

Ooo sounds lovely and actually quite sw friendly xx well your luck must have rubbed off on me as i lost 4lbs this week too :)

Excellent weight loss - well done you!!!! XX

I've lost 2 lbs this week and got my stone and a half award. I couldn't weigh at my usual group, which means I've been to a morning group instead of an evening. I'm going to have to be so good this week now to make sure I don't gain by next Thursday as I definitely weigh a bit more in the evening.

Well done, that's a great loss. And congrats on the stone and a half award too. xx

I've lost 2 lbs this week and got my stone and a half award. I couldn't weigh at my usual group, which means I've been to a morning group instead of an evening. I'm going to have to be so good this week now to make sure I don't gain by next Thursday as I definitely weigh a bit more in the evening.[/QUOTE

Well done on getting your award x

Back