Thursday Weighers

Hi, hoping to join you guys here!! Hoping to get my 1 stone award this Thursday. Should be attainable, I think I need 1 1/2lb to get it x

STS,which given the school Easter holidays is rare for me,if there is ever a time I indulge in ice creams,cakes and take aways it's when i'm taking my Son out for the holidays. I've been making picnics,cooking dinner at home and avoiding cafes and ice cream sellers! :)

Well done
I lost 1/2 lb this week, really want to loose 1 and half next week for my 2 stone award but with all the choc eggs and hot cross buns in my house, it might be a tough week x

All very quiet on here today! 2.5lbs off for me this week, which put me into a new stone bracket hurrah!
well done, no weigh in for me today as away. Well done to the other losses this week x

3lb loss for me week - very pleased as I had one blow out mid-week.

Well done on the weight losses folks... keep up the excellent work. xx

Hi,

I'm joining this thread as a Thursday weigher if thats okay :)

I'm on week 5, so far

week 1 - 2.5lbs lost
week 2 - 2.5lbs lost
week 3 - 0.5lbs gained
week 4 - 4.5lbs lost

Now that I have found you I will update weekly :)

Have been off work since Thursday so didn't check in. Lost 3lb couldn't believe it- although I did eat (monstrous) salads every day for lunch last week so kept the carbs at bay which works for me. 5lb below original target so changed it now, back paying and what a week to do it! Currently drowning in fruit to make up for the weekend!

Great result mejulie. Well done. X x

Hi over a two week period have lost -4 - finally a healthy BMI and on 10 stone which when I originally started slimming world before my baby was my target! Probably not 100% deserved loss as haven't been amazingly on plan for the last two weeks but I will take what I can get and good motivation for me to get the final 7lb off.
Good luck to all the weighers today x

I don't think I've done enough this week! Trying to get around it and did a pilates class this morning. Intense! All about the water until 11, then a couple of peppermint teas between then and 3pm... Then the waiting game begins :)

Well done on getting to a healthy BMI Jojojojo... lots of hard work but well worth it. xx

Good luck with todays WI Mejulie. xx

I have lost 3 lbs this week... very pleased. I only have 1 pound to lose and I will no longer be obese... just overweight lol. Oh the joy!! xx

I don't think I've done enough this week! Trying to get around it and did a pilates class this morning. Intense! All about the water until 11, then a couple of peppermint teas between then and 3pm... Then the waiting game begins :)
Good luck for wi x

Well done on getting to a healthy BMI Jojojojo... lots of hard work but well worth it. xx Good luck with todays WI Mejulie. xx I have lost 3 lbs this week... very pleased. I only have 1 pound to lose and I will no longer be obese... just overweight lol. Oh the joy!! xx
Thankyou and well done on your loss x

Time to update the stats again- up 1.5lb. Raging as if I didn't change my target last week I'd be back in the 3lb range and not have to pay! Oh well- food diary started!

Back