Thursday Weighers

I weighed in and lost another 1.5 lbs after three weeks of staying at the same weight so well pleased it has started to shift again :) Not far now to target, just 9.5lbs...Good luck to everyone and happy Slimming World

I weighed in and lost another 1.5 lbs after three weeks of staying at the same weight so well pleased it has started to shift again :) Not far now to target, just 9.5lbs...Good luck to everyone and happy Slimming World
well done :)

Well done, I lost another 1lb just need a 1/2lb to get my 2 stone award, can't wait seems ages since my last one x

Hi Everyone!

I was away last week so didn't get to group, I have been totally off plan whilst away and thinking about what I've eaten makes me :eek: I weighed myself today and my scales say I'm the same as I was 10st 8.5lbs, but now I'm terrified that I'll see a gain on Thursday as 'catch up'. Had a good day on plan today and will try and stick rigidly to it from now on.

xx Little

Wow! Fabulous weight loss to date. And well done one the 1.5lbs this week... only 9.5lbs to goal... you must be thrilled. xx

Good luck for Thursday Not-Lar-Croft. XX

Sts for me. Think it is what I deserve really. Good luck to you all today :)

Thank you Jojo, good luck for next week and a loss closer to that oh so close goal. xx

3lb loss for me today... only 2lbs away from the next stone bracket. I shall work my socks off this week to ensure I am in the 12s next week.

Good luck with today's weigh-ins ladies. xx

3lb loss for me today... only 2lbs away from the next stone bracket. I shall work my socks off this week to ensure I am in the 12s next week. Good luck with today's weigh-ins ladies. xx
well done that's a great loss. 12s def achievable x

Nervous today! Have to go to a class at 5.30 instead of my usual 7.30, and in a different location! I'm so nervous I really can't have another gain :eek:

Nervous today! Have to go to a class at 5.30 instead of my usual 7.30, and in a different location! I'm so nervous I really can't have another gain :eek:
Hope weigh in went well :)

2lbs off for me this week. Not bad, but was hoping for a bit more. Hopefully delayed onset loss, which will show next week!
well done hope it comes off for u even more next week, although 2lb is a good loss x

Back