• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thursday Weighers?

YES!! Im a thursday weigher too.
This time every wednesday i mess up coz i fancy rubbish?

I've put post it notes on me kitchen cupboards for motivation.. Seems to be working.. Well i hope anyway.

Well good luck for tomorrow.
What time do you weigh in?

Babana

S: 11st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm a Thursday weigh in person too. Tomorrow will be my first weigh in. Fingers crossed my first week has been successful!

Good luck everyone!

I weigh in at my mums, so usually abt 10am after a wee.

Just read on another thread that we should be drinking loads of water the day b4 a WI. So gonna try that. Apparently it flushes all the bad out!.... Well its worth a try :)

Ali*

Gold Member
S: 13st1lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st11lb(6.01%)
MikiMooMoo said:
I weigh in at my mums, so usually abt 10am after a wee.

Just read on another thread that we should be drinking loads of water the day b4 a WI. So gonna try that. Apparently it flushes all the bad out!.... Well its worth a try :)
I used to eat light on a Wed but I try to be true to myself now and treat it like any other day.

I've been at this for over a year now and still love the buzz of a good WI!

Ali* said:
I used to eat light on a Wed but I try to be true to myself now and treat it like any other day.

I've been at this for over a year now and still love the buzz of a good WI!
I always have good intentions to carry on eating healthy after my WI, BUT The devil gets the better of me, and i end up eating crap for the rest of the day....i have very low will power!

Ali*

Gold Member
S: 13st1lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st11lb(6.01%)
1/2lb off for me this morning - Doesn't sound like much but this is exactly what I have signed up to MFP for so I'm pleased with that :)

Good luck Thursday gang!

Babana

S: 11st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I weighed in this morning and have lost 6lbs. I'm really pleased. I know it's only my first week and that my losses will slow down but this has given me the motivation to carry on.

Yesterday

Jedi Master
S: 21st9lb C: 15st11lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 5st12lb(27.06%)
I usually weigh in on Thursdays but am having to spend an extra night away at work so wont be able to till tomorrow now :cry:

Congrats to those that have lost, and good luck to those who still are to step on the scales.

S: 11st10.5lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.74%)
New to thursday weigh in since i fell off wagon slightly and re-started :)
Am officially 2lb down since New Year :D Now for consistent losses going forward x

betterforever83 said:
New to thursday weigh in since i fell off wagon slightly and re-started :)
Am officially 2lb down since New Year :D Now for consistent losses going forward x
Good luck for this week.....you are in the best hands here!! Lol x