Thursday Weighers?

I weigh on a Thursday morning also in my undies and for my first week I was down 6lbs which I'm very happy with as it takes me under 13 stone. well done for everyone else's losses x

Lol! Were the Scales of Doom kind to you this morning?
Yes thanks. :) I was 2-lbs down this week, which if I'm honest did surprise me as I'd been a bit naughty this week. Not arguing with the scales though when they're kind to me. :) Now when they're not kind, that's a different matter entirely... lol.

Hi my weigh in date is now a Thursday....it used to be a Friday but I have had a few darts matches on Thursday nights so I knew I would have a late night supper or a little pig out at darts so decided to change my weigh in date to be Thursday...

Lost 1lb last week hoping for a little more this week but i am under the 15stone mark :D cant wait to be under the 14 stone mark :D xxx

Well done on being into the 14s! It's funny how looking ahead to that next stone down helps, isn't it.

This Thursday will be my first WI. Nerrrrves.

Lost 2lbs this week. Happy with that! Good luck all other Thursday weighers!

7lb for me but it was my first week after a very bad Jan/feb

Ali* said:
Well done Babana!

Another 1/2 off for me - taking me to my 2 stone mark! :D

Chuffed to bits! :D

WELL DONE 2 stone is fantastic.

I weighed in at 10st 8lb again today so no loss!! so sick of those numbers but at least hey're not going up :)

Seriously pissed off wiv myself, have had a stressful week. Had WI this morning and have put 3lb on!!! Not bloody happy :)

Yes, good luck everyone. I'm dreading weigh in after my bad weekend at family get together. I'd be happy if I sts but I'm fearing a gain.

iv finally got my hands on some scales, and after 2 bad days I got my weigh in this morning so im now a thurday weigher! It's good I dont know where I started almost 2 weeks ago as I dont know what damage I did this week! So clean slate from today :)

10-4.2

good luck everyone!

1 lb off. I am so pleased especially after all the family parties I've been to this week. I know that resisting the puddings would be worth it!
Well done everyone x

Back