Thursday Weighers?

YES!! Im a thursday weigher too.
This time every wednesday i mess up coz i fancy rubbish?

I've put post it notes on me kitchen cupboards for motivation.. Seems to be working.. Well i hope anyway.

Well good luck for tomorrow.
What time do you weigh in?

I'm a Thursday weigh in person too. Tomorrow will be my first weigh in. Fingers crossed my first week has been successful!

Good luck everyone!

I weigh in at my mums, so usually abt 10am after a wee.

Just read on another thread that we should be drinking loads of water the day b4 a WI. So gonna try that. Apparently it flushes all the bad out!.... Well its worth a try :)

Babana said:
I'm a Thursday weigh in person too. Tomorrow will be my first weigh in. Fingers crossed my first week has been successful!

Good luck everyone!

My fingers are crossed for ya....let us know how u get on!?

MikiMooMoo said:
I weigh in at my mums, so usually abt 10am after a wee.

Just read on another thread that we should be drinking loads of water the day b4 a WI. So gonna try that. Apparently it flushes all the bad out!.... Well its worth a try :)

I used to eat light on a Wed but I try to be true to myself now and treat it like any other day.

I've been at this for over a year now and still love the buzz of a good WI!

Ali* said:
I used to eat light on a Wed but I try to be true to myself now and treat it like any other day.

I've been at this for over a year now and still love the buzz of a good WI!

I always have good intentions to carry on eating healthy after my WI, BUT The devil gets the better of me, and i end up eating crap for the rest of the day....i have very low will power!

I weighed in this morning and have lost 6lbs. I'm really pleased. I know it's only my first week and that my losses will slow down but this has given me the motivation to carry on.

Babana said:
I weighed in this morning and have lost 6lbs. I'm really pleased. I know it's only my first week and that my losses will slow down but this has given me the motivation to carry on.

Well done! x

I usually weigh in on Thursdays but am having to spend an extra night away at work so wont be able to till tomorrow now :cry:

Congrats to those that have lost, and good luck to those who still are to step on the scales.

New to thursday weigh in since i fell off wagon slightly and re-started :)
Am officially 2lb down since New Year :D Now for consistent losses going forward x

betterforever83 said:
New to thursday weigh in since i fell off wagon slightly and re-started :)
Am officially 2lb down since New Year :D Now for consistent losses going forward x

Good luck for this week.....you are in the best hands here!! Lol x

Back