thursday WI crew!

aw atina i've been so bad this weekend!!! chinese on friday and saturday night and a feed of drink last night!!! gonna have to get my butt into gear for a loss this week!!!!!

good afternoon girls,I had infection for nearly month and thank God it is going ,it means since I joined you I foloved only one week properly and other days I faild, but Iam not giving up I bought 2 weeks ago new scales whitch showes my weight properly and now it is 15 st and 2 pounds when I weight myself first in the morning .

good luck muslima!!! You can do it!!!

I lost 3.5lb this week:happy036: am soo happy with it being easter weekend!! Good luck to everyone else with WI today!!! xxxx

Hi all, I hope it's ok to join this thread! I'm a Thursday weigh in girl too!

I am just starting out on ww again. Was successful for me before (about 4 yrs ago!!!) so hoping it'll work again.

I only lost 1 pound last week after a crzy weekend away so hoping this week will be a bit better!

How is everyone feeling bout it?!

Welcome fairylike
I'm loving the new plan, not that iv had a good wk this wk. I'm dreading tomorrow morning

Well girls i had to change from a thursday class to a tuesday one due to work!! I lost 1.5lb this week even though it was only 5 days between WI!!!

sts for me,,:)

last week I lost one pound, but I don't reckon I've lost anything this week, had a bad day last Friday - Royal Wedding Party next door - ate loads of sandwiches - was there for about 6 hours! Next 2 days felt awful, all bloated, my stomach was twice the size and thats really big! Didn't feel right till Monday, just shows that eating too much bread is bad for you! Anyway fingers crossed for tonight, I'll be happy to have sts though, as long as I haven't put on. Went to see the nurse today to get my next lot of vouchers, since I went before I've lost 18lbs and my BMI has gone down a lot, the nurse was very pleased.

Happy weighing ladies!

Anita
xxx

can i join? am doing ww from home and weigh myself thursday morning, only started yesterday :)

Well done everyone keep up the hard work another -3lb for me this wk

after 1 week on ww i've lost 2 3/4 lbs :D i'm now 14st 1/4 lb :D (at sw my 10% was 14 st) really happy with that :D

I get weighed after work tonight!! A bit nervous as ive been stuck in a rut for ages & have re-started this week!! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)
xxx

down half pound for me,,oh and received my Gold card too:D

Back