thursday WI crew!

yummymummy - well done on getting gold, you must be thrilled :)

Well done to everyone here on your losses.. I do Thursday WI's so I hope you dont mind me joining in on this thread :D
Thursday gone was my first weigh in since March and was up 3.. Was kinda expecting it a bit but am back on track now and highly motivated.. So good luck to everyone for the coming week :fingerscrossed: we all get GREAT results :D

Weighed in last night and lost 4lbs!!! Bringing me to my 1st stone :eek:)

To say Im happy is an understatement.

Weighed in and am down 2!! Almost have that ugle 3 back off...
Disappointed as I done lotza exercise n was on track all week..
Maybe its fat turned to muscle or something.. Who knows.. Will keep at it tho and not lose motivation... GL to everyone for the coming week :D

Im a Thursday weigh in (although wont be able to make it this week so will update on Friday!!) hope thats ok and I can join all you other Thursday weighers!!! xxx

Thanks!!!! I have been good this week I think so will hopefully be updating with a good result come Friday !!! X

Well I went today instead of Friday .... 2lbs off !! Only 3lbs until I've lost two stone so am very happy this afternoon!!! Xxx

Hi Everyone im new!!! Have my second weigh in tomorrow morning! I lost 4.5 pounds 1st weigh in.. Tomorrow i dont think ill lose any as had my best friends hen night at the weekend so havent tracked all week!!! All i can say is im really excited to get back on track tomorrow :) I havent felt so healthy in years !! I love WW Pro-Points new plan :)

Back