thursday WI crew!

I lost 3.5 pounds this week! My dry spell is at last broken. I've lost all my weight that I've gained the last 3 weeks. Plus I didn't have my heavy boots on this time I weighed in - think it also helped for almost a pound.

Hope all of you also do so good this week!

Dubchick81 said:
Gona weigh tomoro.. Had some bad news yesterday which caused a hectic evening and no time to cook.. So done the bold thing and had a take away :( Will check in tomoro

Hope u are ok :(

Well done everyone, I was really surprised that I actually didn't gain this wk I lost 1.5lbs after a great wkend celebrating my god daughters 1st birthday lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope u are ok :(

Well done everyone, I was really surprised that I actually didn't gain this wk I lost 1.5lbs after a great wkend celebrating my god daughters 1st birthday lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am grand thanks.. Gona be a hard day tomoro, so not looking forward to it!! Has to be done tho :(

Well done on the great loss.. It was prob down to being so good the previous week and being good for the rest of this week..

i weighed in today for first time since May 12th so thought i'd go along just keep check on my weight,,i was down 2lbs totally shocked as i've stopped weighing myself completely now,,so now im 4lbs Under my goal weight:D,,keep up the good work everyone!!

Hey well done to everyone who has lost! I lost another 2lb this week - that's 12lb in total. After partying at the weekend I was sure I had gained to v pleased! Good luck to everyone still to weigh :)

Okay right time to come out and shame myself.

First weigh tonight after a 2 weeks cruise..........

I have put on 6.5 lbs. :(

But thats thats done with. Now on to task at hand to get back on track.....

well done everyone,

Don't worry cazza u will get it off and hopefully u had a fab cruise :D

I lost 2lbs this wk

I'm sure the cruise was worth it, and it won't take long to get it off again :)

Well done on the losses! I had 1lb off this week :)

Well done on losses - and don't worry to those who gained - won't take long to loose again :) I was down 1 lb this week - just 1 more lb to go to my 1st stone lost!

Well done Looby, just think next week will be your second silver 7!:)

I weigh in on Thursday too. I am a newbie here! I lost 1.5lbs the first week which disappointed me as some people drop up to 7lbs on the first weigh in. This week I was down 3lbs which I was pleased with as I had a big blow out at Pizza Hut! 4.5lbs more to loose and I will be at the 12 stone mark - I can't wait to get below 12 stone !!!

I've been so sick this past week that I couldn't even bother to stick to my points. But I've lost a pound anyway! Must have been burning lots of calories with my flu.

Congrats to all the losses this week!

Lost 1lb this week am happy with that as it was my b/day on fathers day and my pointing went a little off track with the choccies my son bought me :17729::ashamed0005:

Got 4st off now :flirt2:

Well done Michelle, I love choccies :)
Well done Suzie

I'd 1 1/2 on this week, been bad all week, starting afresh tomorrow!!

Back