thursday WI crew!

Well done Florida, great loss so far! :)

lost 3lb!!! Despite the fish and chips and vodka. Didnt even use all my weeklies. Loving it.

Well done cazzabelle and donna good losses :D

Just weighed in a while ago and I gained 1/2lb. Am totally fed up as I kept on track all week and only ate half my weeklies.

well done Cazzabelle, Donna, Kat and your doing fab with ur 3st loss Atina.

Ellen it WILL come off as long as you are tracking, are you drinking enough water, also if you are exercising you might not be eating enough, are you using some of ur weeklies?

Anyway, I sts this week no biggie, it is a kick up the bum to get me going again think I need to up my exercise regime a bit.

well done everyone :D

Why hello there my little stunners :)

Write down what you are eating. I tend to do a rough meal plan so I know what I need to buy when shopping then the night before I plan for the day ahead. So far soo goog.

-4lbs. I have said good bye to th weight I put on whilst on holiday and now back on track.

Keep smiling and keep you eye son the prize xxx

Thanks Michelle. I do drink lots of water as I take anti-depressants and a side affect is that they make your mou th really dry and you feel dehydrated all of the time. I do write down everything I eat and weigh all of my portions. Though I do struggle when I eat out, I ate at a restaurant twice this week and once at a pub so I will have to try to avoid eating out. I do hope you will have a loss as well this week. Good luck.

Hi guys. Some good weight losses - well done. I had forgotten to post but I lost 1lb - which makes 15lb total! Yay. Hoping for another loss this week but have had a really naughty week after going away at the weekend! ! Fingers crossed I can make up for it this week!

Good luck everyone, I not weighing in this evening have a work related meeting so will update tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all would love to join you for weigh in on Thursday if that is ok. Today is my first day on the program so will be back next week to weigh in. I hope That is ok :)

This morning was my weigh in and I was thrilled to find I'd lost 5.5lbs! I am really happy about it, it has got me my 5% and I am finally in the 11st somethings.
Congrats to everyone else on your losses and best of luck to those weighing in today.

Back