thursday WI crew!

Well done to everyone who's weighed so far. Ellen - 5 1/2lb is amazing - well done!! I weighed tonight and after a weekend of meals out & too much alcohol I have still lost 1 1/2lb! That's 16 1/2lb in 9 weeks!! I'm so pleased!! Good luck to all those who have not yet weighed :)

Well I went & got weighed tonight afterall lost 2.5lbs : )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm now a Thursday weighed! I've gone from Sunday morning to Thursday eve and I gained 2lb this week :-( but I thinks that's time of day/heavier clothes!! Current total loss is 22.5lb!!

1/2lb gain :( I did however use most of weeklies and and I tracked like a good un. Think its pay back for the previous 2 weeks.

Well done everyone :)

Hi everyone. Had my first weigh in this morning. Lost 3.8kg (8.4lbs) :)

Thanks guys for your kind words :)

2.5lbs off for me. have agood week people :) xx

Well done I have decided to change my wi from a thurs to a fri as I have my gym do a body attack class that's clashes with thurs wi

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1lb this week, 5lbs in 5 weeks , so very happy with that :)

Hi hope Ye don't mind that I join... I rejoined ww last week after 33wks and had 2.5Ib off tonight which I was delighted with only started staying on track since Monday.... 12.5 off in total so here's to gettin my stone next thirst plus going down into the next stone bracket fingers crossed.... Nothing to stop me except a night out on sunday nite :) xx well done everyone...

caryl said:
Hi hope Ye don't mind that I join... I rejoined ww last week after 33wks and had 2.5Ib off tonight which I was delighted with only started staying on track since Monday.... 12.5 off in total so here's to gettin my stone next thirst plus going down into the next stone bracket fingers crossed.... Nothing to stop me except a night out on sunday nite :) xx well done everyone...

That's a brilliant restart, good luck next week :)

Back