thursday WI crew!

Can I join please just got the ww books today i've been doing sw for the past 6 month but not lost and found it hard to stick to on a weekend hoping this may be a little easier going to stick to it all this week and hopefully see a good loss next week

Yay lost 2.5lbs this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I actually gained a lb and half. Feel so down hearted. I'm gutted.

Ahh Kelly don't be too downhearted. Is it any naughtiness catching up from previous weeks? Sometimes there are mysterious gains!! Try checking your tracker and comparing it to good loss weeks to see what was different??

Missed my meeting this week as I was away at college. Also means I've been eating poo all week because all meals are provided and I can't weigh them!! I'll get it back on track before next Thursday though ,I hope!!

Thanks for that. I was tempted to have a massive binge - but realise that it wouldn't make me feel better in the end so I haven't. I'm sticking with it n hoping and praying it comes back off next week.

I did have a great loss the week before when I'd had a naughty weekend. I was all pointed though and I'd gone over my weeklies by a couple. So nothing majorly bad.
Fingers crossed (and mouth sewn up) for this week. :)

Had a sneaky peak at the scales today so far i've lost 4 pounds cant wait for my first weigh in on thurs :)

Sent from my U20i using MiniMins

hi all...hoping its ok to join on here?!

Really throwing myself into it this week....and hoping for a good result on thurs. This is the part of the week where I can start to falter...so its great to be able to post when I feel a bit wobbly.

Good on you swdieter! Lokks like you are set for a good loss. Whats working for you at the mo?

sasser said:
Good on you swdieter! Lokks like you are set for a good loss. Whats working for you at the mo?
I've just been very careful with my points and made sure i've written everything down didnt realise how bad the food was I was eating before

I lost 0.5 last week,hope i lose tomorrow at WI!!

I lost 1lb last week! Only need 0.5lb for my 4 stone! Hoping for a good 2-3lb loss this week though :)

Soooo dreading tomorrow! Was really good til Monday- had dinner out monday night and drank my way through my weeklies (was sick after shot no 4....the shame. Fell asleep jn a chair once I found my way back from the bathroom. And this was a small country pub with a great session going on. Mortified.) But was so hungover yest I ate my way through about 2 days worth of points. Such a waste. Detoxed all day today but reckon the damage is done.

sw dieter said:
Four pounds off for me now 12-12 want to be in the 11s by christmas

Well done that's a brill loss, sure u will b in the 11's by Christmas xx

Well done sw dieter that's great!

I have my fingers crossed for a good loss this week! Really hope I do xxx

Good luck everyone xxx

Good luck today everyone!! I hope the scales are kind. I didn't weigh last week, and was quite naughty. I moved house this week and haven't even bothered to count points, hopefully all the exercise of lugging boxes and cleaning will cancel it all out!! Find out later...

hello all!! Went to the cinema and had a big mac and fries at mcdonalds!! Went to WI and i lost 3LB i am over the moon!! Its by far the biggest loss I've had in 4 weeks!!!! :):):) so i have now lost 4stone 2 1/2lbs!!! :):):) My leader mentioned again about doing the WW fashion show where I will get a make-over and all dressed up and she also told me that she had been speaking to her area manager and they both wanted to do a newspaper article on me at Christmas!! A news paper article on ME!!! WOW!!! Its hard to imagine that I could be inspirational to other people!!!!!

Only bad point is that I got a telling off from esource saying that I am losing weight TOO quickly!! Blah blah blah!!! It's only 1 week!!!! I have now under 2 stone to GOLD!!!! I will do it this time!!! :):):)

laurenasha said:
hello all!! Went to the cinema and had a big mac and fries at mcdonalds!! Went to WI and i lost 3LB i am over the moon!! Its by far the biggest loss I've had in 4 weeks!!!! :):):) so i have now lost 4stone 2 1/2lbs!!! :):):) My leader mentioned again about doing the WW fashion show where I will get a make-over and all dressed up and she also told me that she had been speaking to her area manager and they both wanted to do a newspaper article on me at Christmas!! A news paper article on ME!!! WOW!!! Its hard to imagine that I could be inspirational to other people!!!!!

Only bad point is that I got a telling off from esource saying that I am losing weight TOO quickly!! Blah blah blah!!! It's only 1 week!!!! I have now under 2 stone to GOLD!!!! I will do it this time!!! :):):)

That's brill Laura are u going to do fashion shoot I think u should u have done fantastic

I lost 3 lb as well this week woohoo go us lol

Yey us!! Yeah I think I will do the fashion show! Though honestly don't know when it is!!

Wow well done!! The fashion show sounds fab!

I've lost 3.5 this week. Over the moon with that x

Back