thursday WI crew!

thats great tras! seems like a pretty good week all round between fashion shows and big losses!! Well done everyone. Im delighted...lost 2lbs this week, and has two nights out this week. So relieved

1 lb loss for me this week! I am 2 lbs away from my first stone, my ww leader challenged me to get to that for next weigh in,going to work really hard!!
The fashion show sounds great Laura, hope you do it!

also does anyone else's leader let you know the total weight loss for the whole meeting each week? I think my meeting lost 32 lbs total last night, sure sounds great when its all added up!

Hey yeah our leader reads ours out too! But she says it in stones and pounds! She also says the total gain :0 lol

Well done every1 2lbs off for me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hope I can join on :) I've changed my meeting day to a Thurs- back after a few weeks off.

Hoping for a good loss next week!

Just half a lb off but still delighted,really thought I was up,had three nights out at weekend. And reached my first goal,but we've put it back 4lbs,don't feel happy yet. But am delighted.

I
Had to weigh a day early this week a was out yesterday. I stayed the same. Totally expected as was at an all day wedding sat and didnt point all day.

After my first week of ww i lost 4lb ( i the old system) and my 2nd week (on the new system) i stayed the same weight.... if i haven't lost any weight by this thursday coming... i might call ww and ask what i'm doing wrong =/
i like do 30 mins of high intensity gym stuff about 4/5 times a week and i don't ever use more than a third of the weekly allownce thing

Excellent losses everyone! Danniegirl, that sounds unbelievable! You must be really pleased!

Didn't weigh this week as I was away, really hoping for a loss next Thursday but it all hinges very strongly on whether I can get myself back on track soon!!

Back