thursday WI crew!

Hi all i have started properly yesterday and will be weighing in on thursdays :))

Just finished day 2 so far so good... Hopefully it will get better :)

Thanks piiiiinksocks! I am finding it really good love the propoints a lot more flexibility and so determined this time yeah I have a lot to lose around 7 and a half stone :/ long way to go but defo gonna do it this time ! How about you?

caroliano said:
Thanks piiiiinksocks! I am finding it really good love the propoints a lot more flexibility and so determined this time yeah I have a lot to lose around 7 and a half stone :/ long way to go but defo gonna do it this time ! How about you?

Pro points is brilliant, I have lost over 5.5st since jan 11, it seemed I had to climb a mountain when I first decided to lose weight (needed 2 lose similar 2 u over 7.5st) and now I am just 28 lbs from goal trust me if I can do it anyone can I had tried every diet possible including the old ww system, but this way isn't a diet it's a lifestyle now, good luck on ur new journey :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

michellethegooner said:
Pro points is brilliant, I have lost over 5.5st since jan 11, it seemed I had to climb a mountain when I first decided to lose weight (needed 2 lose similar 2 u over 7.5st) and now I am just 28 lbs from goal trust me if I can do it anyone can I had tried every diet possible including the old ww system, but this way isn't a diet it's a lifestyle now, good luck on ur new journey :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that is amazing!!! Well done to you :) thanks for the support also and best of luck getting the last 28lbs :)) xxx

Welcome pickles78!! I have been trying to reply for days but I'm away from home and my signal is poo!! Consequently I won't be weighing this week, although that is probably a positive because I can control nothing I eat here, except portion sizes, and I'm finding that a bit tough!!

How is everyone getting on this week so far?? Positive thoughts about Thursday??

Xx

Ive done rubbish today thank goodness for weekly points is all i can say :(

I'm not being particularly good. I'm eating rubbish, a little too much of it!! Been doing a lot of walking to try and counteract it though, so hopefully its having some effect!! I won't have to weigh this week at least, but its annoying not to have some idea of what the scales think!!!

Im still within my weekly points but i felt bad after eating what i did yesterday. Time will tell when i get on the scale tomorrow

I'd say once you have kept within your weeklies u should be ok that's what they are there for :) maybe try do a bit of exercise if u feel rubbish ;)

Back