thursday WI crew!

1.5 pound off!! Missed last week because have not been on plan for two weeks so was shocked!!! That's 14.5 pound off in 5 weeks!!! Eeeek so happy congrats on the losses everyone! X

Hi,

1st week weigh in was Thursday and I lost 6.5lbs which I am really pleased about.:) I am shocked to see how much the BMI goes down with just a few lbs. 1/2 lb to go to half a stone too! x

Moley30 said:
Hi,

1st week weigh in was Thursday and I lost 6.5lbs which I am really pleased about.:) I am shocked to see how much the BMI goes down with just a few lbs. 1/2 lb to go to half a stone too! x

Well done that's a great start! :)

Pound on :( well deserved haven't stopped eating or drinking!! Will have it off next week!!! Don't worry Pinksocks u will have that off in no time! X

2lbs off :)

Yeah 2lbs off into the 11's now :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going well and truly off the rails.... My cat went into the vets today with fluid In his lungs, and he may not be coming back out :-( I'm eating very emotionally right now, high fat and lots of it!!!

Sorry to hear about your cat hopefully everything will be ok :( don't worry about going off the rails a bit it might give your metabolism a boost just get bak on track when u feel u can :)

He came home yesterday evening so that's making me feel better. He's got heart disease and he's only 4 and a half years old :-( I'm, hopefully, back on track now. Not sure if I'll weigh this Thursday as I know it won't be good and we've got family down Friday... I'm thinking at least it won't be a sts when I weigh next if I do go though?!

How is your week going caroliano?? Sticking to points?!

Aw that's good the poor lil thing :( I'm the same I miss weigh in if I have bad week but gonna try stop it cause I won't go bk if I keep doing it in having an ok week had bad weekend but trying to be really good till weigh in!

I really want to lose this week! Just looked in my book and I have been either losing 1 lbs, STS, then gaining the 1 lbs back since the end of september!! I am SO close to goal (5lbs, was 3 lbs away at one point) really trying so hard this week.

You can do it pinkstardust!! Have you been eating enough? I've been playing around for what feels like ages, and I think its having very few points at lunchtime and saving them for tea-need to space them out!!

Caroliano, I've only missed 2 meetings by choice since I started, and I should probably try not to increase that!! We should make a pact to keep going :) I will if you will?!

Caroliano, I am going to break that pact before its even made. My dear little Tiggy's heart gave up this afternoon, and his little broken heart has broken mine :-(

Just weighed in ( at home can't get to meeting). And lost 2 lbs. yaaaah! However, problems ahead pub lunch out today friends coming round tomorrow night and staying with sister in law next week, how to stay on track? 49 ppts only go so far....help!

Back