thursday WI crew!

Hiya :) its my first weigh in this Thursday and I'm excited/anxious/nervous!!! Stuck to 26pp and felt hungry the first couple of days but now that I've got my head round it I'm absolutely fine!!! Praying and hoping for a loss after hardly losing on SW plus I've just started a new hectic post which has thrown me :)

Just need to get through tomorrow....... Fingers crossed for me everybody!!!!! Xxxx

SJH1985 said:
Hiya :) its my first weigh in this Thursday and I'm excited/anxious/nervous!!! Stuck to 26pp and felt hungry the first couple of days but now that I've got my head round it I'm absolutely fine!!! Praying and hoping for a loss after hardly losing on SW plus I've just started a new hectic post which has thrown me :)

Just need to get through tomorrow....... Fingers crossed for me everybody!!!!! Xxxx

Hey how did you get on ?

Hey all sorry haven't been posting fell off the wagon for 3 weeks and gained 3.5 pound last week but went today and was down 4.5 pound :) so down 15.5 pound now yay :) how's everyone else getting on?

caroliano said:
Hey all sorry haven't been posting fell off the wagon for 3 weeks and gained 3.5 pound last week but went today and was down 4.5 pound :) so down 15.5 pound now yay :) how's everyone else getting on?

Well done that's brilliant :). Hoping I can stay on the wagon over the Xmas . Don't know how I'm gonna get on as because I know I'm not getting weighed on Tuesday I have already had a slice of white toast this morn and I have been avoiding white bread since I started ohh and I also put real butter on it (proper heart attack butter). Even though I have my low low spread !! And it's only day one and it's only ten o'clock and I feel like I have jumped off the wagon already !! Gonna get my Zumba for wii out and try do a bit to avoid eating !

Hey guys!!

I've been a bit MIA too due to exams and lots of other stress. In the past 2 weeks, I've sat 2 exams, got a 7 week old kitten and an 8 week old puppy (lab/cocker so a bit mental too!!) And I think I've completely forgotten what weight watchers even is!!

Well done Caroliano, that's amazing. Gives you a bit of a boost when you fall off the wagon slightly and then start losing nicely again!!

I didn't go last week, but week before i'd gained 1/2lb. Xmas works do this weekend, so I'm going to try my hardest to behave to accommodate that!!! If I can limit my gains over the next few weeks ill be happy, and after that ill have a puppy that needs lots of walks to help me get the exercise in!!!

Anyone tried simply filling days yet? I went to, and really struggled to fit things in that weren't pointed. Back to planning well next weekend!!!

Well I lost 1.5lbs this week which I am delighted with as I had 2 Xmas parties, have also agreed to help out at meetings weighing people from jan, which will keep me motivated

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi folks :) just found this thread so hopping on as a Thursday weigher!!! Lost 3lb this week, absolutely thrilled!!!! 9.5lbs lost in four weeks and only 10lbs till target!!!!! Really spurred me on to be good over the coming week......I'm working all of Xmas and New Year do alcohol won't be a problem thankfully :) Have a good one peeps :) Xxxx

Restarted last thursday and I was 13 13 :eek: let's hope I lose a little of the gained weight by this thursday.

As of today I am back on weight watchers! After 2 weeks of eating EVERYTHING in sight, I think I've gained about 7lb, so am now going to try and limit that as much as possible by Thursday so I don't have a such a high official weigh in!!

Anybody been doing filling and healthy days? I tried yesterday. Went excellently, until I dipped into the Roses tub!!! Back at work today though so I guess that's back to reality with everything else too!

Wow I've lost a whopping 8 lbs this week I can't believe it that's all the weight I put on over Xmas gone :D xox

Jennjennx said:
Wow I've lost a whopping 8 lbs this week I can't believe it that's all the weight I put on over Xmas gone :D xox

Omg that's is brilliant !! Over half a stone well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is pretty amazing, well done! I feel I'm going to be even more embarrassed now. I was just aiming for a max 3lb gain tonight and thought that would be good!!

Good luck everyone :)

First weigh in so only posting my starting weight....13st 2lbs.

My goal is to get into the 12's for next week ;)

3lbs gain which I'm happy with been off the wagon for 4 weeks :/ well new year fresh start :)and signed up for 5k run in 7 weeks started training tonight literally been months since I've exercised and felt it tonight but so determined this time ! I will do it!! Best of luck everyone :)

Been bad and not been to weigh in tonight...... Gained 3lbs last week and was pretty much on track till I had two days in the lakes after new year!!!!

1st day back on track and feeling motivated to work hard for next weeks weigh in which I definitely won't miss!!!! Only 13lbs to go till my target weight :)

Will update next Thursday after weigh in Xxxx

Back