thursday WI crew!

Down 3lbs first weigh in! Happy enough but I want to hit 4 next week to stay on target for all my mini goals and I think its possible.

Congrats to everyone!

I like how positive this is!! Well done everyone :) I'm aiming for another 2lb this week!! I've had a very nasty cold arrive yesterday so hopefully that'll dampen my appetite!!!

Well done everyone, sum great losses this wk :D

Well it went as I predicted 5.5lbs on, not at all surprised nor worried as I expected a big gain over Xmas ny & been in Ireland, & I KNOW I will knock it off again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It looks like we have all done well and i like your attitude michellethegooner, you're right it will come off and you'll soon be back on track. x

Can I join this group please? :) I weigh in on a Thursday at 6pm and would love to share the result with you all, be it good or bad :) x

graciebabes said:
Can I join this group please? :) I weigh in on a Thursday at 6pm and would love to share the result with you all, be it good or bad :) x

Welcome & good luck on thurs, we a good bunch here, & yes good or bad share :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya all. I just found this website and it looks awesome. I'm gunna b on my 18th WI this Thursday. And so far have lost 2stone 7lb. Looking forward to seeing all ur weight losses. Xx

kirstyb86 said:
Hiya all. I just found this website and it looks awesome. I'm gunna b on my 18th WI this Thursday. And so far have lost 2stone 7lb. Looking forward to seeing all ur weight losses. Xx

Wow well done that's amazing!

It's WI Day - whoop whoop!!!

Let's get our positivity going with the thought of going to our WI and being one step closer to our goal. I love coming home after weigh in and updating my ticker / weight loss challenges!!!!

Good Luck everyone!!!

I lost 1lb this week, bit disappointed but it's better than nothing :)
I always find week 2 difficult, fingers crossed for next week

I need as much positivity as I can get seen as though TOTM has just started :-( weigh in at 6.30pm so I'll update later, good luck everybody!!!! Xxxxx

my first week on W.W and i lost 4lb, i'm over the moon as i used 42 of my weeklies and probably didn't use my points in the wisest way at times.

in your opinion, should i still use the majority of my weeklies this week? or maybe only a few and see how i get on?

oh, and i'm using 29 dailies, not 26 - it seems too strict!

Back