thursday WI crew!

BBBNH said:
my first week on W.W and i lost 4lb, i'm over the moon as i used 42 of my weeklies and probably didn't use my points in the wisest way at times.

in your opinion, should i still use the majority of my weeklies this week? or maybe only a few and see how i get on?

oh, and i'm using 29 dailies, not 26 - it seems too strict!

It really depends on how much you have to lose, I'm quite strict with my points but not got much left to lose.......be careful it doesn't bite you on the backside next week and really try to track all your points! Great loss so well done :) Xxx

It really depends on how much you have to lose, I'm quite strict with my points but not got much left to lose.......be careful it doesn't bite you on the backside next week and really try to track all your points! Great loss so well done :) Xxx

thanks for replying!

i have 2 stone to lose :sigh: i started at 11st 10lb.

i tracked every single thing on my calculator, i was completely honest with myself and will continue to be, i used my weeklies on an indian takeaway and a couple of glasses of wine, that's what i meant by not using them in the wisest way.

if my weightloss comes to a stand still then of course i will drop points, but if i'm losing at 29, surely it can't do any harm to stay on 29?

I would keep doing exactly what your doing! Enjoy your food and don't feel guilty.....as long as you track then your doing it right! When you get nearer to target you might find that you need to drop a couple of points but keep up the great work :) Xxxx

I would keep doing exactly what your doing! Enjoy your food and don't feel guilty.....as long as you track then your doing it right! When you get nearer to target you might find that you need to drop a couple of points but keep up the great work :) Xxxx

thank you, i feel great, i know it's only 4lb but it's a big deal to me to find a diet that actually works and allows you to have a life! i'd be really happy with 2lb next week, so fingers crossed!

I lost 1 and 1/2 lbs really wanted the 2lbs but slow and steady is better than none at all :) at least I have my first silver 7 - yay!!!

Lost 1/2 lb and feeling very pleased with that seen as though it's TOTM!!! :) only 9.5lbs till target....... Getting there slowly but surely, woop! :) Xxxxx

I'm double thrilled - first week and I'm down 3.5 lbs. I was so happy with that, but even happier when I got home and checked the calendar and realised that I'm due on any time.

1.5 off for me this wk

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

evening all, I lost 2ib this week, very pleased as we eat out three times this week, but was very careful :)

keep up the good work all

x

Well done to all of the losses! Down 3.5lbs myself! I'd been hoping for four but had a lax week so was much better than expected! Will just have to get that extra .5 next week ;)

Well done everyone!! You've all done really well!! I stayed the same last night. I'm quite pleased though, I've had a rubbish week. I finally gave in and had a jam doughnut and hour before wi yesterday because id had enough!!! Back to being good now though. Hopefully see a loss next week!!

As for the discussion about points earlier... They are there to be used!! Use them however you want. Some people say they only lose when they use all of their 49! Did you stay to meeting today? And have the discussion on portions? That's probably a huge part of people not losing when they use all their weeklies-too much estimation!

Well done everyone!!

Can i join pls, joined up last night at 11 st 9lb xxxx

Last edited:
I went down 1lb this week. 3lb away from losing my 15% of my body weight. Get that within the next 2 weeks hopefully. Well done for all ur weight losses this week. Xx

Hi all - Lost 0.5 this week - was disappointed but have got over it and am now back on track. Have a good week everyone

Back