thursday WI crew!

fitnessqueen1 said:
Hi all - Lost 0.5 this week - was disappointed but have got over it and am now back on track. Have a good week everyone

I was disappointed with my stay the same this week too, but straight back on plan and hoping for a double loss this week! Fingers crossed! Xxx

Hi guys,

How's everybody feeling about this Thursdays weigh in??? I had a bad day on Sunday and kept snacking like little miss piggy!!!!

Was back on track yesterday, been to the gym and going again tomorrow night but dunno if it'll be enough for a loss, eeek!

Fingers crossed for a loss or at least a STS....... Good luck everybody :) Xxxxx

I'm not feeling good about Thursday. Again. I passed some exams Friday, got me to quite a significant point in my training, so we celebrated, and I used every weekly. The oh's parents were staying the weekend too, so we went out for a very late (and very naughty) lunch on Saturday. And then Sunday was just more naughty!! Not much exercise + very busy stressful week in work = not very good weightloss, I'm sure.

I'm thinking of changing my "week" for weeklies to end on a Saturday, as the weekend is the tough time for me, and I used to cope better when I started (but that may have been better motivation!!)

I hope everyone is having a lovely January, mines been poo for weightwatchers so far!!!

I'm concerned about Thursday. I'm on my period, I've got a cold (sound like a teenage boy with my squeaky voice), and even though I've been 100%, I'm just not sure.

But I'm going to keep on, and I'll take whatever the scales throw at me.

I'm the same have been 00% bit just don't feel like I've lost anything :/ and going away this weekend so worrying about what I'll be eating buffet Brekkie room service hotel eating etc... We will see what the scales say tomorow!! Best of luck everyone x

caroliano said:
I'm the same have been 00% bit just don't feel like I've lost anything :/ and going away this weekend so worrying about what I'll be eating buffet Brekkie room service hotel eating etc... We will see what the scales say tomorow!! Best of luck everyone x

Ha I mean 100%

Positive thinking and... 2lb off :-D

How has everyone else got on today?

Lost 1/2lb again!!!! Gotta be chuffed considering my pig out on Sunday..... Defo not gonna happen this weekend as I wanna lose 2lbs next week to get to 11st 7lbs!!!! Eeeeek :)

Coming off slowly but I'm just thrilled it's coming off!!!! 9lbs till target weight :) good luck everybody Xxxxx

Well done! A loss is a loss and if you've managed to pig - bonus!

I had a right naughty day on my treat day, I had fish and chips and a knickerbokerglory (SOOO NICEE!!) so I'm really pleased that I lost.

I had a crap week :-( was sick for two days and couldn't eat then I ate EVERYTHING when I was better :-( not lookin forward to wi this evening :-:)-(

Down 1.5. Not bad as its totm

Hi, this is my first post :)
I joined ww last week. It was my first weigh in tonight & I lost 3lb, super pleased with this as I had a take away in the week & quite a few choccy biscuits lol
I'm really going to stick to it this week & hope to lose 4lb to get my very first silver 7 xx

Joining ye for Thurs weigh in :)

Hi guys, introduced myself already just after joining, had my first weigh in on thurs was down 4.5 lbs. Delighted with myself :)

Hi everyone, joined ww last week so this coming Thursday is my first WI. Hoping for a good loss this week. Can I join please? X

AmandaT said:
Hi everyone, joined ww last week so this coming Thursday is my first WI. Hoping for a good loss this week. Can I join please? X

Of course!!! Welcome and good luck for your first weigh in :) keep us all posted Xxx

Back