thursday WI crew!

somebody told me arnica (sp) gel helps shin splints - but rest and muscle soaks in the bath is probably better than a cream! xxx

Thanks for the help have been having baths and took a week off the running but as soon as I started back it was just as bad :( it's agony!!

Hi, I am hoping to join you all. After being a follower of SW many years ago I just can't back into it, and as there are no classes for me to attend I am giving WW a try.
I start with my local class Thursday morning. I'm the biggest I have ever been and this is my first go at WW so please be patient!!! :)
You all have some great losses. Hopefully I will keep the trend!

i have just lost a stone in the last month on cambridge but it wasnt agreeing with me so here i am rejoining ww gonna be a thursday weigher so just wanted to say hi x

Kinda looking forward to weigh in apart from one thing......going out for a meal tonight for my mother in law's birthday! Thankfully I can't drink as I'm in work early tomorrow.....never been to this restaurant though and as its new I can't find a menu online so I've not been able to plan what I'm having!!!!! Eeeeek!!!!

Self discipline will hopefully prevail :)

Xxxxxxx

Hi everyone! If it's ok I'd like to join the Thursday weigh in crew! I'm on my 2nd week and I lost 6lb last week so I really feel like I’m doing ok :) I have had a weekend away with my partner so I was drinking and i ate a bit more bread than I would normally but hopefully it'll be ok!

Hope everyone is doing great!

tc X

Eeeeek!!!! Had vino and pasta marinara last night for our meal out......was delicious but feeling naughty now!!!! Fingers crossed for weigh in tonight Xxxxx

Half a pound off :) xx

Half on :-( my own fault for being a little piglet last night so not too disheartened!!!

Got a big night out though this weekend so feeling nervous but at least I'll have till Thursday to rectify any naughtiness!!! Xxxx

Well after a week of illness I've lost 8lb this week. My poor leader thought her scales were broken!

Add that to my 3.5lb loss last week I'm not far off first stone. Shame I'll end up putting about 4lb back on once I start eating normally again.

Well done to everyone on their losses!!

hiya all can i join you?! i started this morning and will be going to thursday meetings from now on!

am at my heaviest todat at 18st 5.5lbs, boooo. hopefully will be a few lbs down for next week!!

well done to everyone thats lost this week! hope to be one of you next week!!!

claireylou87 said:
hiya all can i join you?! i started this morning and will be going to thursday meetings from now on!

am at my heaviest todat at 18st 5.5lbs, boooo. hopefully will be a few lbs down for next week!!

Of course u will be one of us :) best of luck with week one!

I started at a similar weight - good luck xxx

claireylou87 said:

Hiya, hope u r finding it all good, I have been doing it over a yr now and am on my way to goal- last stone to go - I started at over 18st so yes u can do it- good luck with ur first wi let us know how u get on :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks michelle! thats so funny i was just reading your sig before the actual post and hadnt realised you were posting for me, i was thinking "wow she started where i am now and is near enough where i want to end up!" youve done so well, good on you, its really inspiring!!

I had my weigh in yesterday morning and even after my weekend away I managed to loose 1lb so that makes 7lb now. I must admit I'm loving the whole idea of weight watchers and i love my little 7 shiny sticker in my weight booklet thing - I'm such a child some times lol I'm away for 2 weeks now so hopefully I'll have a good result when i come home from holiday!

XxX

Back