thursday WI crew!

Hi All.
You all seem to be doing brilliantly well done. I had my first weigh in last Thursday and was in at 11st 8. Am trying to be good this week but the 26 pp can be a bit difficult. MAde my no point soup and got lots of fruit in so hopefully i can lose a few pounds. I want to get down to 10.2 by July as i have to be bridesmaid for my sister. I was about that weight this time last yr :( Keep up all your great work, will check my weight in after Thursday night meeting

I am already stressing that the meal tonight is going to impact my weight loss this week!!! hehe!
Fingers crossed it wont! x

How's everyone feeling about weigh in tomorrow???? I'm cacking my pants!!!!! Had such a great weekend with lots of fabulous food and vino but nervous about stepping on those scales, eeeeek! :)

Being brave though because want to see where I'm up to especially as I'm off to London this weekend for my friends hen do, woooop! I know it's not gonna help my weight loss but I've nothing on after that for a couple off weeks so gonna be back on it BIG time!!!!! :)

Good luck all my fellow Thursday weighers, fingers crossed for brill losses!!!!! Xxxxxxxx

i am always nervous about weigh in - its natural. Our bodies are always unpredictable - i am taking tomorrows result and putting it in the bank of 4.

4 weeks worth of results and then divide it by 4 :D

Thats the best way to see the bigger picture of weight loss, cos due to mother nature, some weeks are skewed results....!!!

x

Ellebear said:
i am always nervous about weigh in - its natural. Our bodies are always unpredictable - i am taking tomorrows result and putting it in the bank of 4.

4 weeks worth of results and then divide it by 4 :D

Thats the best way to see the bigger picture of weight loss, cos due to mother nature, some weeks are skewed results....!!!

x

Fab idea!!!! As long as it keeps coming off I'll be happy :) even if it is slow! Xxxx

yup as long as we are sticking to plan there is no reason it wont come off on the scales.

I know when i was on SW i used to tweak the rules, and my portions were huge, and i then got all annoyed on the scales because i stayed the same or gained. Silly when i look back, because i wasnt putting 100% effort and focus in, so what did i expect?

x

considering you thought you had gained thats AMAZING!!! well done - any tips? did you do anything different this week?

x[/QUOTE]

I know I actually couldn't believe it I though I had gained or stayed the same! The only thing I can think of that I did differently was eat way more fruit! I always use all of my weeklies and this week I used all of my activity points! :)

2.5 on for me. I'm not anxious about it though as I expected a slight gain after being ill last week and losing a ridiculous 8lbs. It's averaged out ok in the end.

Well done to everyone on losses, especially Caroliano!!

Gcabrio said:
2.5 on for me. I'm not anxious about it though as I expected a slight gain after being ill last week and losing a ridiculous 8lbs. It's averaged out ok in the end.

Well done to everyone on losses, especially Caroliano!!

Wow 8lbs that's still a great loss on average! Hope your feeling better and best of luck this week :)

Great losses folks :) 1/2 lb off for me!!!!! Wooooooop!!!!!!! Very shocked as had a naughty weekend but loving WW as you can have a life, enjoy yourself and still lose as long as you get back on track after having a great time!!!

Changed my target as well tonight, chatted with my class leader and my mum who both agreed that for me to lose another 7lbs would be taking it a step too far plus more importantly I would find it difficult to maintain!

I'd love to get in the tens but I'd be miserable and starving so 11st 4lbs is my target as it will give me room to play with when I reach goal, soooo only 3lbs to go, yeyyyyyy!!!!! Xxxxxc

Back